Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures (1881 Views)

Laptops And Desktop At Cheapest Rate Ever. Dell, HP, Acer, Samsung, MSi... / US Used Still In Carton Mini Laptops ( HP, DELL , MSI, ACER,TOSHIBA) For Sale / Phones For Sale With Pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2012
i have a 3Month old Gaming MSI(Micro star international) laptop for sale

Model: CR460;
CPU: Intel core i3-2310M;
VGA: intel HD graphics 3000;
LED-Panel: 14" HD 1366x768(Glare type);
RAM: DDR3 4GB;
HDD: 640GB;
HD webcam;
2011 SRS PC Sound;
ECO Technology;
High-Definition Multimedia Interface;
Chiclet Keyboard;
Facial Recognition;
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional;
2 USB 2.0 Port;
1 USB 3.0 Port;
Optical Drive: DVD Super Multi;
Stereo Speakers with Intel HD Audio;
Card Reader: XD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC/MS;
Wireless LAN: 802.11 b/g/n;
LAN: 10/100/1000;
D-Sub (VGA): 1;
HDMI: 1;
Bluetooth: 3.0;
Keyboard: 87keys;
Battery life: 3hrs+

Part of the pictures is a Desktop screen shot of the games that runs smoothly on it that i have played and beaten.

Contact info:-
mobile: 08028993556;
BB Pin: 2865D594;

Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 05, 2012
Still available
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by moonraker(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2012
Your Kidding me right??

A laptop with Intel Graphics HD 3000?? a gaming laptop??

1 Like

Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by split007: 2:22am On Sep 05, 2012
moonraker: Your Kidding me right??

A laptop with Intel Graphics HD 3000?? a gaming laptop??

Haba! Intel Graphics HD 3000 may not meet up to run the likes of Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 at full hi-res but I'm sure it equivalent to at least an nVidia GeForce 7600GT which I happen to have for sale and also for sale is Inno3D Nvidia 9500 (1GB) DDR2, PCI-E, HDCP Graphic Card

Call: 0813-727-3829
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2012
Haba , google it intel HD 3000 is close on nvidia GT 520M, and its nt all about graphics that matters when it comes to games. For ur info I have beaten crysis 2(with full resolution),all call of duty including: MW3(as am a fan of call of duty),deux,syndicate,split seconds,tom clancy's ghost recon:future soldier,section 8,spec ops line,darksiders,convintion:splinter cell,batman:arkham city, F.E.A.R 3,Reckoning etc, all in full resolution and high details. Would upload d screen shot of d game beaten on d laptop as soon I resize it as d size is too much.
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by moonraker(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2012
goldendraco: Haba , google it intel HD 3000 is close on nvidia GT 520M, and its nt all about graphics that matters when it comes to games. For ur info I have beaten crysis 2(with full resolution),all call of duty including: MW3(as am a fan of call of duty),deux,syndicate,split seconds,tom clancy's ghost recon:future soldier,section 8,spec ops line,darksiders,convintion:splinter cell,batman:arkham city, F.E.A.R 3,Reckoning etc, all in full resolution and high details. Would upload d screen shot of d game beaten on d laptop as soon I resize it as d size is too much.

Erm i didnt want to comment again, either do i want to spoil your market..

It appears that you do not know what you are saying... Pls look at the link below.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-3000.37948.0.html

The Intel HD 3000 is a 4th class graphics card. You mentioned playing crysis 2 in full resolution. I am sorry to

say this but you are lieing!!!! I have an amd mobility 4650 and 6850M and i cant play crysis 2 max without the

occasion lag!!!

Pls correct yourself
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2012
Haha, lie, all because I want to sell a common laptop, I don't need it, you can visit youtube.com and for "gameplay of crysis 2 on HD graphics 3000", you pple think bcoz its integrated it crap shey. Check youtube. And I don't argue on things I am not sure of. And you pple should stop looking down on HD graphics and have you had about d intel HD 4000 graphics. Has I have said b4 its nt all about graphics card that matters when it comes to playing games.
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by split007: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
goldendraco: Haha, lie, all because I want to sell a common laptop, I don't need it, you can visit youtube.com and for "gameplay of crysis 2 on HD graphics 3000", you pple think bcoz its integrated it crap shey. Check youtube. And I don't argue on things I am not sure of. And you pple should stop looking down on HD graphics and have you had about d intel HD 4000 graphics. Has I have said b4 its nt all about graphics card that matters when it comes to playing games.

Guy you are to some extent correct regarding the fact that certain (not all) integrated GPUs are equal to their befitting dedicated GPUs.

All that matters when it comes to playing PC games especially these modern ones is the graphic card which is what I'll assess and compare before buying a laptop.

How far concerning your PC games collection, you have some titles I wasn't able to download in time due to bandwidth and data limit back then. I wouldn't mind us copying from each other though am thinking you may already have the few ones I have.

I would love to add these to my growing collection:
Battlefield 2: Bad Company
Battlefield 3
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
GTA IV
Arkham City and Assylum
Crysis 2
F.3.A.R.
Street Fighter X Tekken
Fifa 12
The Line
Devil May Cry 4
G.R.A.W. 2

I have:
Portal 2
CoD:MW1-3
PES 12
Harry Porter (can't remember the sub-title)
And some others I can l can't remember now.
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
split007:

Guy you are to some extent correct regarding the fact that certain (not all) integrated GPUs are equal to their befitting dedicated GPUs.

All that matters when it comes to playing PC games especially these modern ones is the graphic card which is what I'll assess and compare before buying a laptop.

How far concerning your PC games collection, you have some titles I wasn't able to download in time due to bandwidth and data limit back then. I wouldn't mind us copying from each other though am thinking you may already have the few ones I have.

I would love to add these to my growing collection:
Battlefield 2: Bad Company
Battlefield 3
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
GTA IV
Arkham City and Assylum
Crysis 2
F.3.A.R.
Street Fighter X Tekken
Fifa 12
The Line
Devil May Cry 4
G.R.A.W. 2

I have:
Portal 2
CoD:MW1-3
PES 12
Harry Porter (can't remember the sub-title)
And some others I can l can't remember now.

the only one i dont have out of the ones u mentioned is Battlefield 3, GTA IV and Devil May Cry 4. i stay in lekki phase 1, ready to give you if u can come to down to my area
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by mhozzis(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
split007:

Haba! Intel Graphics HD 3000 may not meet up to run the likes of Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 at full hi-res but I'm sure it equivalent to at least an nVidia GeForce 7600GT which I happen to have for sale and also for sale is Inno3D Nvidia 9500 (1GB) DDR2, PCI-E, HDCP Graphic Card

Call: 0813-727-3829
I TOT INTREGRATED VIDEO CARD CAN'T BE REPLACED.

1 Like

Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by mhozzis(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
HOW MUCH BRO
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by split007: 1:29am On Sep 07, 2012
mhozzis: I TOT INTREGRATED VIDEO CARD CAN'T BE REPLACED.
I hadn't implied integrated video graphics cards were replaceable, have I? I was just using that instance to state the 2 dedicated PCI-E gfx cards I have for sale.
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by split007: 1:31am On Sep 07, 2012
mhozzis: HOW MUCH BRO
U mean the graphic cards or the laptop of this ad?
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by split007: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2012
goldendraco:

the only one i dont have out of the ones u mentioned is Battlefield 3, GTA IV and Devil May Cry 4. i stay in lekki phase 1, ready to give you if u can come to down to my area

That's too far away from where I stay.
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by mhozzis(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2012
split007:
U mean the graphic cards or the laptop of this ad?
IS THERE A WAY TO USE D ONEE U HAVE FOR SALE ON MY HP WITH MOBILE INTEL R 4 FAMILY GPU
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by split007: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
mhozzis: IS THERE A WAY TO USE D ONEE U HAVE FOR SALE ON MY HP WITH MOBILE INTEL R 4 FAMILY GPU

I wouldn't know but ONLY if it has PCI-e slot, I'm assuming your HP is a desktop since you didn't state otherwise.
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by split007: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
mhozzis: IS THERE A WAY TO USE D ONEE U HAVE FOR SALE ON MY HP WITH MOBILE INTEL R 4 FAMILY GPU

I wouldn't know except ONLY if it has PCI-e slot, I'm assuming your HP is a desktop since you didn't state otherwise.
Re: For Sale: Three Month Old MSI Gaming Laptop With Pictures by dljbd1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
chairman...u neva state d price of d pc na?

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing: The Insider Tweak / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 For Sale. / New WAEC e-registration Full Setup for 14k @ Nestocynn Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.