Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Has The Price Of Garri Increased? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has The Price Of Garri Increased? (805 Views)

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Price Of Garri Increased? by AK481(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2012
Eversince the introduction of the cassava bread initiative,things made with cassava and flour have had their fair share of increment.
For instant,bread have added 10 naira,a former 50 card bread is now 60 card.the next question is "has the really affected the price of garri(ebamma 5 2012...ref)

Another reason why I opened this thread is to provide a safe heaven for all garri activist to speak their mind without any form of molestation,harassment and banning.

How much is the price of a derica in your area? Mine is 90 card.
Re: Has The Price Of Garri Increased? by Rick9(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Garri keeps on increasing
Re: Has The Price Of Garri Increased? by Librate(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
We r facing serious challenges due to heavy flooding on our garri farms, 4 instance in d middle belt where our 128th garri refinery is situated, heavy downpour has affected d workers there bt i beliv d Ministry of Agriculture n Ministry of works n senate Commitee on Garri production exportation n consumption is on d case

OFFICE OF THE SURVEYOR GENERAL OF GARRI REPUBLIC, MINISTRY OF GARRI AFFAIRS, GARRI MARKET SURVEY & URBAN GARRI RENEWAL

1 Like

Re: Has The Price Of Garri Increased? by Garrilord: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
One rubber of garri which was selling for 250 is now selling for 300 naira...
But we are currently looking into the situation... I still remain GARRI~WARLORD...

1 Like

Re: Has The Price Of Garri Increased? by AK481(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Garri~lord:
But we are currently looking into the situation... I still remain GARRI~WARLORD...
Lol
Re: Has The Price Of Garri Increased? by AK481(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Garri~lord:
Warlord; Can you go to war to prevent the extinction of garri

(1) (Reply)

Beer And The Body / Reasons Why Breast Milk Donations Is Saving Premature Babies / SAndwich Maker Sales At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.