Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! (92938 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2013? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Guardian

from page 56-60

Please beautiful ( cheesy ) provide us the date the said Guardian Newspaper with the adverts was published.

Abeg
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by ESUNAM(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
My people this recruitment is real,just try your own luck and leave for God but the problem is that after putting down your details and uploads the required document no place to apply to confirmed your application. If there is anybody here that apply after uploading the ducuments and got the confirmation email pls should share with me

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by charlsecy4(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
I don't have my Degree Certificate ready. Can I use my Notification of Degree Result?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
charlsecy4: I don't have my Degree Certificate ready. Can I use my Notification of Degree Result?
Definitely yes, you can use your statement of result
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Assalaam(f): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
ESUNAM: My people this recruitment is real,just try your own luck and leave for God but the problem is that after putting down your details and uploads the required document no place to apply to confirmed your application. If there is anybody here that apply after uploading the ducuments and got the confirmation email pls should share with me
pls how did you upload your cv and credentials because i tried to login in after submitting the application form and was told that the username/password does not match, does that mean the account has not been created or what? I just want to be sure so as not to fill the form twice.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Syenite:

Please you can as well enlighten us on how such knowledge can be applied in the Oil industry.
i don laugh tire
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by md4real(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
ESUNAM: My people this recruitment is real,just try your own luck and leave for God but the problem is that after putting down your details and uploads the required document no place to apply to confirmed your application. If there is anybody here that apply after uploading the ducuments and got the confirmation email pls should share with me

I'm waiting too. I'm having the same issue. Guys please help us out
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Tejufemi(f): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
ESUNAM: My people this recruitment is real,just try your own luck and leave for God but the problem is that after putting down your details and uploads the required document no place to apply to confirmed your application. If there is anybody here that apply after uploading the ducuments and got the confirmation email pls should share with me Abeg

i pray 4 God's favour...
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by surveycash(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2012

There is no email confirmation sir. I think it is the website developer error. Just login with you details, once in, you are confirmed.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by surveycash(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2012
henrydickson: Pls admin! I need help on how to upload my CV cos I didn't see the column on where †o attach or upload my CV.. Please may someone help & direct me on what to do or how to do.. Thanks for ur good reply

Sir, go to the recruitment portal. Login with your username and password. Click on Upload documents by the bottom left of the site. Make sure your files are all in .doc or .pdf format and not more than 150kb.

Good luck
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by surveycash(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2012
Bhukorlar: NNPC takes highly connected people.

A trial will prove you wrong. That was my mentality until a colleague of mine collected N5m under the YouWIN project....
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by surveycash(m): 12:17am On Sep 06, 2012
4llerbuntu: is that really the NNPC website?

the page has no information or web page id. check ur browser well.

well drop your information and email addresses at your peril.

also funny is the absence of secure login!! on a NNPC website!!!

smiley smiley
Too much analysis leads to paralysis bros...
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Chuksleader(m): 1:16am On Sep 06, 2012
God bless d op 4 this.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Evergreen4(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2012
realsammie: For all the doubting THOMAS in the house, it is true, i have finish applying
pls wat re d documents required?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by edakedkay: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2012
realsammie: For all the doubting THOMAS in the house, it is true, i have finish applying
How did you make your submission after uploading the required documents? Having issues going beyond this stage. Thanks
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by AMossley(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2012
surveycash:

Sir, go to the recruitment portal. Login with your username and password. Click on Upload documents by the bottom left of the site. Make sure your files are all in .doc or .pdf format and not more than 150kb.

Good luck
surveycash:

Good luck
surveycash:

Good luck
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by AMossley(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2012
[quote author=A.Mossley][/quote]
i've been trying to upload my cert to no avail,any assistance 4rm d house
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2012
A.Mossley:

i've been trying to upload my cert to no avail,any assistance 4rm d house

Whats the gig size of your certificate?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by UdekeJ(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls pals has anybody been able to register online? After submission its showing error in processing applicants details. Pls if u hv been able to register what date format did u use? Thanks 4 ur anticipated cooperation! ;DPls pals has anybody been able to register online? After submission its showing error in processing applicants details. Pls if u hv been able to register what date format did u use? Thanks 4 ur anticipated cooperation!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by mm7: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
@udekej , there is a calendar Icon close to that date, just click on it, and the calender will pop
up then you can select any date of ur choice. I hope this help.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by vacanci: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
edakedkay: How did you make your submission after uploading the required documents? Having issues going beyond this stage. Thanks

I am having the same issue too. after uploading all documents successfully, i just cant go beyond that point and if i logout and log back in, i get the following message
[size=14pt]Welcome to the Recruitment Portal.

Your details have been received but your application is NOT complete until you have uploaded the requested certificates.

Under the USER MENU to the left of this page you can click on Upload Documents to access the document upload page.
You can also View Details of your submitted application[/size].
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by jiggo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
@all, expect this hiccups. It happened during d 2010 recruitment exercise dt just got concluded. A lot of peeps r on it, so atimes it keepes giving these issues.
I rememba during my application (for d 2010) I applied more than 5times so tey I forget wetin I apply for...was lucky not to get disqualified.
Just make sure you Login with your username and password. Click on Upload documents by the bottom left of the site. Make sure your files are all in .doc or .pdf format and not more than 150kb.
Infact u can just fill d online docs, upload ur docs later.
To think that I scored 78% in d last exercise and still didn't get my leta only for me to see one dude dt had 53% get his. I don't wana stir any wahala here wt any tribe but this country needs deliverance sha.
Now am not qualified to apply again...smh.
God's favour to all dos who succeed in applying.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by additional: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
Wn shd we be xpctn invitation for test pls?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by mrkels(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
md4real: guys, please i applied for the graduate trainee. i uploaded all the necessary documents buh cant find the final submit button. guidance needed please
No submit button. Just upload and chill.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by stephnie44(f): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
pls house i tried fillin d form but d date of birth is givin me prob.it refuse 2 stay ive tried several times.wat format did u use pls
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Xymma(f): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
@all pls i need lil help. Wats d next step afta entering ur details? Will i be given a user name?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by ebixy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
jiggo: @all, expect this hiccups. It happened during d 2010 recruitment exercise dt just got concluded. A lot of peeps r on it, so atimes it keepes giving these issues.
I rememba during my application (for d 2010) I applied more than 5times so tey I forget wetin I apply for...was lucky not to get disqualified.
Just make sure you Login with your username and password. Click on Upload documents by the bottom left of the site. Make sure your files are all in .doc or .pdf format and not more than 150kb.
To think that I scored 78% in d last exercise and still didn't get my leta only for me to see one dude dt had 43% get his. I don't wana stir any wahala here wt any tribe but this country needs deliverance sha.
many factors apply. Maybe the problem was You may be from an educationally developed state e.g Oyo. That means someone from oyo may score 80% and still not get shortlisted while someone else from Yobe state may score 50% and get shortlisted (federal character things).
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by NoQualms1(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
UdekeJ: Pls pals has anybody been able to register online? After submission its showing error in processing applicants details. Pls if u hv been able to register what date format did u use? Thanks 4 ur anticipated cooperation! ;DPls pals has anybody been able to register online? After submission its showing error in processing applicants details. Pls if u hv been able to register what date format did u use? Thanks 4 ur anticipated cooperation!

What date are you talking about? Date of birth? Or what? I didn't see anything like that o.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
jiggo: @all, expect this hiccups. It happened during d 2010 recruitment exercise dt just got concluded. A lot of peeps r on it, so atimes it keepes giving these issues.
To think that I scored 78% in d last exercise and still didn't get my leta only for me to see one dude dt had 43% get his. I don't wana stir any wahala here wt any tribe but this country needs deliverance sha.
I think it is totally unfair to NNPC and all intending applicants to spread unsubstantiated and callous allegations about the last recruitment exercise. While it is true that they considered VERY FEW candidates under educationally less developed states category, it is totally untrue that any candidate scored less than 50%. I won't say more than this.
NNPC recruitment is largely merit-driven. Succeed in the test and interview, and you will surely be welcome to the NNPC family. Best of luck!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Evagreenfields: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hello all. Pls I mistakenly uploaded my cv twice. V been able to upload all except my nysc. Do you think I shld still upload it(bin dat it ll make it the 6th document uploaded as against d 5 requested)
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by skimofat: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
@ X-fire, is there any confirmation after the submission of c.v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.