Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Update On Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reality Show 'the Real Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reality Show 'the Real Me' (1657 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reality Show 'the Real Me' by LailaIkeji1: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2012
Gorgeous actress Mrs Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has disclosed fresh information concerning her first reality show, The Real Me.
And she says, the show will reflect her real life issues and also provide answers to misconceptions based on her regular activities.

That the reality show will not be scripted, maintaining that the intention is to make the final product as truthful as possible:

‘It’s just about me. A lot of young people from Africa want to know how a celebrity and a female for that matter, and a married woman with children’s life is from day to day. A lot of people think maybe I don’t stay at home at all. All the busy questions you ask me in the interviews. So we are putting all of those in a visual format so then you can see for yourself and just have fun with it.

It is basically what I do everyday. There is no scripting, none at all. These particular people, I told them that if I find out that they script some of the content, I will be very mad at them because they have cheated me. Everything is very raw and my production crew believes in me. So I believe everything is going to be fine.

Omotola's new reality show 'The Real Me' will premiere this month and it will be aired in 31 countries in Africa ( Including Nigeria ), the UK (Sky TV ) and selected TV stations in the USA.

Read more: http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/update-as-omotola-jalade-ekeindes.html
Re: Update On Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reality Show 'the Real Me' by dont8(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2012
Can't wait to see the show, my best and favourite Nigerian actress of all time.
Re: Update On Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reality Show 'the Real Me' by FatimaAbbas(f): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
[On of the best actresses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRsZzGRntmk
quote author=LailaIkeji1 post=12051539]Gorgeous actress Mrs Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has disclosed fresh information concerning her first reality show, The Real Me.
And she says, the show will reflect her real life issues and also provide answers to misconceptions based on her regular activities.

That the reality show will not be scripted, maintaining that the intention is to make the final product as truthful as possible:

‘It’s just about me. A lot of young people from Africa want to know how a celebrity and a female for that matter, and a married woman with children’s life is from day to day. A lot of people think maybe I don’t stay at home at all. All the busy questions you ask me in the interviews. So we are putting all of those in a visual format so then you can see for yourself and just have fun with it.

It is basically what I do everyday. There is no scripting, none at all. These particular people, I told them that if I find out that they script some of the content, I will be very mad at them because they have cheated me. Everything is very raw and my production crew believes in me. So I believe everything is going to be fine.

Omotola's new reality show 'The Real Me' will premiere this month and it will be aired in 31 countries in Africa ( Including Nigeria ), the UK (Sky TV ) and selected TV stations in the USA.

Read more: http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/update-as-omotola-jalade-ekeindes.html[/quote]
Re: Update On Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reality Show 'the Real Me' by Foodqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Na so.

He no de last before una loose viewers.

Sponsors go just back off.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Acquires Range Over Worth Millions / . / Kim Kardashian Sends A Sweet Birthday Message “to The Love Of My Life”kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.