Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Wizkid And P Square - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid And P Square (2757 Views)

Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And P Square by Princeojua(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2012
I feel so ashamed,whenever i come across some wizkid and psquare songs. WIZKID LONDON GIRL. The lyrics is so poor that makes me sick, at times i wonder what really inspired him to write such a song,or he bought it from Sina Rambo and Terry G or De Prince?. These Dude went on to insult KOKO MASTER,D ALMIGHTY DBANJ on Twitter. Back to P Square. This boys have washed like Majek fashack, to the extend of Coping TIMAYA SHAKE YOUR TBUM BUM. Trying all there can to put the Worst Album in Nigeria "ALINGO" in order,but it's of no avail. They blow their yansh by Droppin the Almight MAY D. The epitome of Chop my money Success. I hate this two dudes. Check my Pix i'm more handsome than this dudes. I'm doing great in the Model Industry with high reputation.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And P Square by seunO4: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Is dis wat u called handsome? Nd besides i av neva see you in any movie b4?
Re: Wizkid And P Square by Captain2012(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
For your mind.. You dey deceive yourself big time....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And P Square by Princeojua(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Well,don't worry ok! I'm on a location in Asaba. Wow chilling wit my boss Jim Iyke.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And P Square by seunO4: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
Princeojua: Well,don't worry ok! I'm on a location in Asaba. Wow chilling wit my boss Jim Iyke.

if dat is really true,kindly upload d pix of u chilling with iyke
Re: Wizkid And P Square by joycobest: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
pls my name is Joycoboy .i want join pls i will give u my music pls help me u can call me ,i dont know ur phone number ,so pls call me.if u do dis for me sir,u will be my God father.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And P Square by Princeojua(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dat's great my email: (princeojua@yahoo.com). Mail me
Re: Wizkid And P Square by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Princeojua: I feel so ashamed,whenever i come across some wizkid and psquare songs. WIZKID LONDON GIRL. The lyrics is so poor that makes me sick, at times i wonder what really inspired him to write such a song,or he bought it from Sina Rambo and Terry G or De Prince?. These Dude went on to insult KOKO MASTER,D ALMIGHTY DBANJ on Twitter. Back to P Square. This boys have washed like Majek fashack, to the extend of Coping TIMAYA SHAKE YOUR TBUM BUM. Trying all there can to put the Worst Album in Nigeria "ALINGO" in order,but it's of no avail. They blow their yansh by Droppin the Almight MAY D. The epitome of Chop my money Success. I hate this two dudes. Check my Pix i'm more handsome than this dudes. I'm doing great in the Model Industry with high reputation.

Wizkid didn't insult D'banj on twitter. Hate is a strong word. Tread wisely o.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And P Square by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
ogugua88:

Wizkid didn't insult D'banj on twitter. Hate is a strong word. Tread wisely o.
@Ogugua could you please follow back for a private message.
Re: Wizkid And P Square by richkidnonii: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
see ug person... gosh
Re: Wizkid And P Square by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
seun-O:
Is dis wat u called handsome? Nd besides i av neva see you in any movie b4?

^^^Hehehehehe grin You're mean oh!

If that's his idea of what 'handsome' looks like, i'd hate to see his take on 'ugly'.

He brags he's doing great in the modelling industry?.......Stevie Wonder must have hired the dude!
Re: Wizkid And P Square by Princeojua(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
Isn't beta if he does?
Re: Wizkid And P Square by emmabowin(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2012
Dont remind us of the fact that those psqaure guys are only good at copying.And wait oh, i though am the only one not feeling that alingo song.crap
Re: Wizkid And P Square by losange: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2012
where in heavens name where u?when ppl where auditioning for willy willy,cute ni handsome nko
Re: Wizkid And P Square by Princeojua(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2012
Hahaha. Guys dnt mine me ok! I know i ain't handsum,just wanted to tease u guys. My guy dat Alingo and wash like eldee.
Re: Wizkid And P Square by Kingsintei(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Omo boy they jealous die...wit he olden days glass

(1) (Reply)

Download Adekunle Gold Album / Music Lyrics: Kiss Daniel - "Woju Remix" Ft Tiwa Savage X Davido / Full Album Download : Lil Kesh – Y.a.g.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.