Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is Gov. Ajimobi Enslaving The Police? Say No To State Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov. Ajimobi Enslaving The Police? Say No To State Police (576 Views)

Presidential Response To State House Clinic / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Gov. Ajimobi Enslaving The Police? Say No To State Police by Depointer1: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
I see nothing wrong in State Police but the fact still remains that police will turn out to be the governors'tools to oppress the oppositions. Police should be respected by anyone irrespective of his office. The video shows how a police can do everything to maim whoever says no to his boss, see how his shielding the governor even though it's not sunny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJkrlXcHnCI&feature=player_embedded#!
Re: Is Gov. Ajimobi Enslaving The Police? Say No To State Police by Depointer1: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
That's why I support the motive that all police should be re-trained so that they know their job descriptions. Our police now carries bag and umbrella for their boss. I'm disappointed in Ajimobi because I expect him to know better despite his exposure, as I learnt he's lived in the west for quite some time.

(1) (Reply)

Inflation!!! / Jonathan Leaves For New York Tomorrow To Attend UN Assembly. / $100,000 Prize For Any One That Kills The Film Maker Of Prophet Mohamed's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.