Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Crude Oil And Diesel Request And General Info - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Crude Oil And Diesel Request And General Info (789 Views)

Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You / How To Test My Land For Crude Oil? / Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil And Diesel Request And General Info by hakir(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2008
hi pals

just got a brief of people requiring CRUDE OIL SUPPLY 1 year DEAL and AGO (diesel) 100,000 metric tonnes or more it should be 80 naira or less per litre.

can anyone expartiate about oil deals and how it operates or what are required of an oil deal. and also to know if anyone can meet up with this request

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER THEY SAID" I SAY "KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH"

thanks

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Office Space Of About 35 To 40 M2 In Vi,ikoyi Or Onikan / Letting In Crown Estate Lekki / To Let At Ikoyi, V/i And Envinrons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.