Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

FBI Agent's Laptop 'hacked' To Grab 12 Million Apple Ids - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / FBI Agent's Laptop 'hacked' To Grab 12 Million Apple Ids (848 Views)

Yahoo To Free Up Ids Of Dormant Email Accounts / Please Can I Get Acute Email Ids Production Engine.....pls Its Urgent Contact Me / Trillian - Use Multiple Chat Ids, Yahoo, Msn, Icq Simultaneously-unbelievable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FBI Agent's Laptop 'hacked' To Grab 12 Million Apple Ids by samwash(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
Three years ago special agent Christopher Stangl appeared in a video calling on people with computer science degrees to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation, saying they were needed “more than ever.” Last night, hackers with subversive online networks Anonymous and Antisec answered that call with nothing short of irreverence: they published what they claimed were more than 1 million unique device identifier numbers, (UDID) for Apple devices, stolen from Stangl’s own laptop. In total, the hackers say they were able to steal more than 12 million of these strings of numbers and letters, but, “we decided a million would be enough to release.” They announced the hack through the widely- watched Twitter feed, @AnonymousIRC last night. www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2012/09/04/fbi-agents-laptop-hacked-to-grab-12-million-apple-ids-anonymous-claims/
Re: FBI Agent's Laptop 'hacked' To Grab 12 Million Apple Ids by osho3mtech(f): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
just strolling pass>>>>>>>>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Can't Open Adobe/pdf Files / Thread For Buyers Of Samsung Solar-Powered Mini Laptop Nc215 going for 14.5hrs / Laptop Or Ipad: What Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.