Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Inflation Hits Price Of Beans - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inflation Hits Price Of Beans (1038 Views)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / Your Take On The Increase In The Price Of Beans / How To Avoid The "gas" Effect Of Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by joejeezy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
I was suprise when i went to the market this evening to buy beans and was told that the price of 1custard rubber of beans is now #1200, same quantity of beans i bought #800 last week and #850 yesterday. I couldn't help but wonder what's going on, because it's not only beans that is affected, things like spagetti, onions, groundnut oil...etc have had their prices skyrocketing to infinite here in cross river state. I don't know if this is only happening in cross river state or other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by Enoquin(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Yes...beans has gone up. Sent my sister to the market last month and she bought less than the usual quantity...Indomie (big pack) is the same...sent my sister to the supermarket last week...she stepped outside to tell me of the increment and after I gave her the go ahead to purchase it, she still could not buy because immediately she stepped back inside they had changed the price to more than they initially told her...This is in Uyo
Re: Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by ned4Ify(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
Madam you don hear am na.dem no wan make we dey eat beans again.no wahala.jst arransh,
pepper soup & yam.add 3 pigeon laps and 5 kpomo.spay ofe akw u well well.dat one concern them.
Re: Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by joejeezy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
Enoquin: Yes...beans has gone up. Sent my sister to the market last month and she bought less than the usual quantity...Indomie (big pack) is the same...sent my sister to the supermarket last week...she stepped outside to tell me of the increment and after I gave her the go ahead to purchase it, she still could not buy because immediately she stepped back inside they had changed the price to more than they initially told her...This is in Uyo
omg!...don't really know what Nigeria is turning into
Re: Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by ned4Ify(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
Its turning to who go talk?
Madam come collect your money jare.no time
joejeezy: omg!...don't really know what Nigeria is turning into
Re: Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by HOTCASSY(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2012
this is true ooo,a cup of beans in my area is now #70
Re: Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by sexyglow(f): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
A Mudu of brown Beans that was formerlly sold for #200 is now selling for #450 here in Abj God have mercy.
Re: Inflation Hits Price Of Beans by bolseas(f): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
brown beans is #550 and white is #500 as at Sept 8, 2012 in kubwa.

(1) (Reply)

Grilled Tilapia Fish Recipe-this Post Is For Men..impress A Woman With This / condom in her snack *photos* / Tasty Chin Chin At Affordable Prices In Abuja Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.