Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip (1059 Views)

Whats The Salary Of A Permanent Staff At Agip? / Got A Text For Interview At 32 Toyin Street, Ikeja / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hi nairalander. I received a text from one mr dolapo stephen who claim to be staff of nysc at imo state and wrote my full name as it is in my nysc days 2005/6 dat have u gotten a job now if not there is a vacancy at agip oil call me if u are interested. I dont know if any of u received same text.. Immediately i was thinking it might be this 419ers but i called to tell him my interest he then gave me another name engr jimoh yussuff and his no that i should call him to get the details. To cut the long story short he said the fg gave a community in rivers state automatic employment in agip and those community did not meet the requirements so they decide to sell the forms @ 15k each and that he also served in imo state as clo s he guarantee me of the job so far am from dolapo stephen. He also said they are closing today if only i can rush in to pay the sum and send my email add. Then he will send the form. That was how i stopped calling him.
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
Only God knows how many nigerians this guys have dupe
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by Flowerchild: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Good thing you spotted his con on time. My friend who served in Sokoto had a similar experience but in her own case the job was purported to be Shell. The caller articulated her name the exact way she registered it in Sokoto during her NYSC. She knew it was a con right away!Those guys must have gotten access to records of former youth corpers one way or the other. We don't have a culture of proper record keeping and information confidentiality in this country. Case in point,the personal details of SSS staff that was hacked and got splashed on the internet. It is well...
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by segebobo: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Those guys are crooks. They once contacted me like that, & me thinking it was a true offer told my friends to come & apply. Fortunately for me, one of my friends had already been duped; that was my saving grace. I think they get the details from the corpers year book.
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by 234GT(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
They got your details from nysc year book.
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by sekemba(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Scammmmmm,I got d same txt too
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by suqexconcepts(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
Flowerchild: Good thing you spotted his con on time. My friend who served in Sokoto had a similar experience but in her own case the job was purported to be Shell. The caller articulated her name the exact way she registered it in Sokoto during her NYSC. She knew it was a con right away!Those guys must have gotten access to records of former youth corpers one way or the other. We don't have a culture of proper record keeping and information confidentiality in this country. Case in point,the personal details of SSS staff that was hacked and got splashed on the internet. It is well...
YEAH!, it is well but u know what? I can boldly tell you they do get this corpers Information from NYSC YEAR BOOK - BOOK OF LIFE which is meant for recording all corp member according to your Number(CALL-UP NUMBER, STATE CODE). ONE of the important s of this Book is To keep records which will be used to produce A MAGAZINE and sold to all member before they passout(mostly by force not by choice).This Magazine is loaded with your info such as TEL. No, PASSPORT and full name. if your name is not there is either u have extension or u are fake, falling Hero are even included. These "SCAMER" usually get this Magazine through members to Carry out their wicked deeds.
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by Flowerchild: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
You know what?You guys are absolutely right .The NYSC yearbook is a rich source of info for these con artists. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. Come to think of it. It might possibly be a fellow "ex-corper" who is behind the scam..loll
Re: One Mr Dolapo Stephen NYSC Sectariat Imo State Text For Job At Agip by Omobanie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
God will save us 4rm d hand of this dubious pple

(1) (Reply)

Valid List Of Vacancies (sept.) / 30 Job Vacancies At A Hospitality In Benin,edo State, September 2012 / Microbiologist Wanted Urgently for Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.