Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Kim Kardashian's Dream For Walk Of Fame Star Shot Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Dream For Walk Of Fame Star Shot Down (875 Views)

Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] / PHOTO! Usher Raymond's Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame / Does Kim Kardashian Really Deserve Walk Of Fame Star (like Kanye Says)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Dream For Walk Of Fame Star Shot Down by anonymous6(f): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
SHE'S made no secret of the fact that she wants a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but Kim Kardashian will have to do a lot more in the way of "real acting" if she wants to see her name on the pavement.

[b]"Those in charge denied Kim a star on the basis that reality stars are not eligible to receive the top honour.

"Part of criteria in being honored is receiving awards such as Emmys, SAG Awards, Oscars, etc. in the category of television, live-stage performance or motion pictures," a representative for the Hollywood Chamber Of Commerce said.

"They have to have a career in the business of acting for five years or more."

Kim, who is dating rapper Kanye West, had hoped she would be the first reality TV star to be awarded a spot on the prestigious walk, The Hollywood Reporter reports.

"There was a quote where somebody said that reality stars will never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame," she said. "I'm so competitive that I think that it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mould."

The starlet has so far guest-starred on How I Met Your Mother and Drop Dead Diva, and she’s set to make an appearance in an upcoming Tyler Perry movie.

Unfortunately for KK, this doesn’t qualify her for a spot alongside the legends of Hollywood Boulevard.

The latest celebrities to become Walk-Of-Famers are actor John Cusack and TV personality Ellen DeGeneres. "[/b]
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/tv-radio/kim-kardashians-dream-for-walk-of-fame-star-shot-down/story-e6frf9ho-1226464808329

Re: Kim Kardashian's Dream For Walk Of Fame Star Shot Down by anonymous6(f): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Peter Rufai Slumps- Hospitalised / Wizkid Is Still Signed To EME; We Are “negotiating” – Banky W / Photos- Ice Prince, Waje &P.R.E At D Launch Of Hp/window 8 Touch Enabled Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.