Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete (1283 Views)

Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware / Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him / Beware Of Emmanuel Attah And Limitbreakers They Are Both Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by ebamma(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
i was i need of 20dollars lr and the above guy contacted me that he had one for sell,we agreed that i will transfer 1500 naira to his account and he will credit my lr account with the 20dollars and after i will complete his remaining balance of 1900 naira.After sending the 1500 naira to him,i then waited for him to credit my account but to no avail. I tried calling him but his phone was switched off.Please guys beware of this guy,Dude's a scammer.
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by naijacutee(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
What is his username on NL?
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by emilyfinegirl(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
[noted
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by ebamma(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
naijacutee: What is his username on NL?
i dont know his username,since he got my number from a thread i created here on nairaland saying that i want lr, and called me directly i didn't care to ask for his nl username
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Are you saying he scammed you of 1,500 naira? No there must be some other reason for this.

Honestly, some one has to convince me beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by Excelboi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Do a search on google on his number, it may link you up with a user on nairaland. The bastarrd his even cheap. Cmon 1500, broke ass scammer.
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by Opoki(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
I'm sure the OP must have rain curses on him over paltary sum of #1k5
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by stpat1(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2012
post his username and his Bank details
Re: Beware Of Emmanuel Ahwarifete by GodsWord2(m): 2:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Ouch!! Really sad and painful.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Track Ma Shipped Packages With Fedex Tracking Number / Free Forex Indicators / Assessment Of Income Tax Generation: Problems And Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.