Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72926 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ebestsmscom: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2013
Are you sure you're ready for biz.

Why not list the full address here than giving us phone numbers.
Re: . by r231(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Are you sure you're ready for biz.

Why not list the full address here than giving us phone numbers.

what are you talking about sir undecided
Re: . by bigx(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
How long does air-freight take from UK to Port Harcourt?
Re: . by r231(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
bigx: How long does air-freight take from UK to Port Harcourt?

7-10 days sir
Re: . by bigx(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2013
r231:

7-10 days sir

Please can I transfer money for you to get me something on ebay usa and send to Nigeria(port harcourt precisely)? I'm located in the UK now and the alternative is sending here first, then sending to Nigeria which won't be time and/or cost effective.
Please send your email so we can discuss further.
Thanks.
Re: . by r231(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
bigx:

Please can I transfer money for you to get me something on ebay usa and send to Nigeria(port harcourt precisely)? I'm located in the UK now and the alternative is sending here first, then sending to Nigeria which won't be time and/or cost effective.
Please send your email so we can discuss further.
Thanks.

Segun@midasshipping.com
Re: . by bigx(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
r231:

Segun@midasshipping.com

You have mail
Re: . by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2013
My first experience with you guys isn't too good....my stuff is being dealed unneccesarily. First i was told my shipment would leave US on 17th of April...i was actually waiting 5days after to get a call that i should come for pickup. Later got a mail my shipment is still in the US without even specifying when it would leave now.. Just hope nothing happens to my stuff cos it won't be funny
Re: . by r231(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Cr@zydude:
My first experience with you guys isn't too good....my stuff is being dealed unneccesarily. First i was told my shipment would leave US on 17th of April...i was actually waiting 5days after to get a call that i should come for pickup. Later got a mail my shipment is still in the US without even specifying when it would leave now.. Just hope nothing happens to my stuff cos it won't be funny
Sir, I'm deeply sorry for the delay.Can i please have your manifest number so i get on it and also find out from US office why your shipment missed the scheduled delivery date.Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Re: . by bigx(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
r231:
Sir, I'm deeply sorry for the delay.Can i please have your manifest number so i get on it and also find out from US office why your shipment missed the scheduled delivery date.Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I'd email you now too.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: . by bigx(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2013
Please I sent an email.. Twice
Re: . by r231(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2013
bigx: Please I sent an email.. Twice

Will get back to you shortly
Re: . by bigx(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2013
Its alright Im good now
Re: . by r231(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2013
bigx: Its alright Im good now

Ok
Re: . by globalaid(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2013
could you give me your rate from maryland to nigeria by air and do you also do pick up around waldorf area
Re: . by r231(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2013
globalaid: could you give me your rate from maryland to nigeria by air and do you also do pick up around waldorf area

Thanks for your enquiry, please find below your enquiry and more information about our company
* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.
* Sea freight charge is based on the dimensions/ size of the item.
*Air freight leaves our warehouse every Tuesdays and Thursdays. From the date of cargo departure from USA, it takes an estimated 7 to 10 days for arrival at the destination.
* All rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria, unless otherwise noted,
* When sending your goods please address it to your self c/o Airfreight Dept.

Your Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
14223 Cherry Lane Ct
Laurel MD 20707

Find below our rate.
AIR FREIGHT RATES FROM US
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) - $3.40/LBS
LAGOS (Door delivery) - $3.85/LBS- Mainland
LAGOS (Door delivery) - $4.10/LBS- Highland
ABUJA (Door delivery) - $4.65/LBS

AIRFREIGHT FROM UK
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) -£3.50KG
LAGOS (Door delivery) - £3.95KG

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight be it volume weight (dimensional weight) or actual weight.

E.g. a box with 26 x 26 x 26 weighing 30LBS will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 106lbs
Actual Weight: 30lbs
Estimated rate: 106lbs x 3.40 LBS= $360.40 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
· Rates to other destinations varies.
* All quotations given over the phone or online are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Re: . by r231(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2013
cool
Re: . by globalaid(m): 5:58am On May 30, 2013
since am at Waldorf it is also in maryland can your company do a pick up please?
Re: . by oduz: 6:30am On May 30, 2013
KUDOS
Nice to see a Nigerian CompanY spreading across the Continents, I have relations who have used their services in the US it's good to know they have offices in UK

The Land is Green cool
Re: . by r231(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2013
globalaid: since am at Waldorf it is also in maryland can your company do a pick up please?

yes we can...

email sales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by r231(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2013
oduz: KUDOS
Nice to see a Nigerian CompanY spreading across the Continents, I have relations who have used their services in the US it's good to know they have offices in UK

The Land is Green cool

Thank you

1 Like

Re: . by shinaf: 1:22pm On May 31, 2013
HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR COMPANY LIKE THIS FOR LONG,IS YOUR COMPANY IN CHINA,BECUS I SHIP GOODS FROM CHINA WITH DHL,BUT VERY EXPENSIVE,PLS YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR WEB SITE AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER, MY EMAIL is shinafriends@gmail.com
Re: . by r231(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2013
shinaf: HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR COMPANY LIKE THIS FOR LONG,IS YOUR COMPANY IN CHINA,BECUS I SHIP GOODS FROM CHINA WITH DHL,BUT VERY EXPENSIVE,PLS YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR WEB SITE AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER, MY EMAIL is shinafriends@gmail.com

I can get you prices from China to nigeria through a partner company....

Email: londonsales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by cube2012: 4:59am On Jun 01, 2013
@r231 pls call me on 08134804683 or drop your number need to speak to you have something that will be of good use to you
Re: . by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmm...I know Midas was around for a while and is not one of the fly-by-night companies that pop up before Christmas and disappear at the dawn of the new year! It is so hard to find a reliable company that can ship small packages. I would definitely try you guys.Hmmm...would I get a discount for this my endorsement?!
Re: . by r231(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm...I know Midas was around for a while and is not one of the fly-by-night companies that pop up before Christmas and disappear at the dawn of the new year! It is so hard to find a reliable company that can ship small packages. I would definitely try you guys.Hmmm...would I get a discount for this my endorsement?!

Sure grin

cube2012: @r231 pls call me on 08134804683 or drop your number need to speak to you have something that will be of good use to you

Ok cool
Re: . by r231(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
cool
Re: . by jloe: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
@r231,can I shop in macy nd amazon stores in usa,with our naija master card?if I want to Pay d money into midas acct so dat dey do d payment of d goods for me,how would dey charge me?
Re: . by r231(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
jloe: @r231,can I shop in macy nd amazon stores in usa,with our naija master card?if I want to Pay d money into midas acct so dat dey do d payment of d goods for me,how would dey charge me?

email: sales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by Roland17(m): 2:24am On Jul 04, 2013
I am following this thread religiously as i am really seeking a company i can Burden my Trust with.
Re: . by calculusx(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2013
Roland17: I am following this thread religiously as i am really seeking a company i can Burden my Trust with.

You can rely on them for your deliveries. I have used them from *UK* and have a package with them in Maryland to arrive in Lagos 2nd week of September. RKI can you drop your Number,have something to ask you very urgent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.