Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (76994 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
My Ultimate Top Secret book is out for grab.

My mission is to make others earn too as I earn, I believe the world will go round that way.

In it contains some explosive information that will blow up your phone with alert messages in the next coming days if you followed my instructions diligently.

In the book, I wrote about my Ultimate step by step secrets of how I've been earning above 40 Thousands Naira weekly as a Freelance Writer.

Just a tip of it...

You will learn how to be a successful Writer,
my mistakes and how you can avoid it.

You will learn how to write different Sales Copy hacks with samples.

You will know how to produce an SEO and with lots of examples. friendly contents with keywords

About plagiarism in writing and how to avoid it in your work.

Your clients, how to source for them.

Many more explosive information.

See, I'm not here to peddle falsehood.

You must take action of what you read.

It cost NGN 2000.

Amount made last week in total ..proof below for the doubting Thomas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by davinchecodes(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:
Seriously life is sweet oo.. If you're a freelancer and you're good at what you does. My testimony.

I know most of you will doubt me on this. But sincerely is true..I sacked my self from my bank Marketing job.
Can i DM you?

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:
Seriously life is sweet oo.. If you're a freelancer and you're good at what you does. My testimony.

I know most of you will doubt me on this. But sincerely is true..I sacked my self from my bank Marketing job.
what niche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
what niche
I'm into Copywriting and SEO's... I used Grammarly premium of $29.68 monthly subscription to perfect my job.. And the people keeps coming back for more jobs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
davinchecodes:
Can i DM you?
Please ask what you like to ask here. No time

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by fikhayo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pls em interested
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chigo4u: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:

I'm into Copywriting and SEO's... I used Grammarly premium of $29.68 monthly subscription to perfect my job.. And the people keeps coming back for more jobs.

Is it Fiverr ot upwork
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
chigo4u:
Is it Fiverr ot upwork
Neither of the two platform.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by penance(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:

Congrats bro seems u have shown the guy who scammed you of ur 15k, say u gey sense pass am.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by BabaCommander: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin

Another eBook peddler wannabe.

Sack urself from a bank marketing job cos u made #40.

28 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chigo4u: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:

what platform then
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
penance:

Congrats bro seems u have shown the guy who scammed you of ur 15k, say u gey sense pass am.

Abi oo.. Seriously that job is a blessing in disguise. It's a win-win situation here.

It cost 10k per month for that premium
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chigo4u: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
BabaCommander:
grin grin

grin
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tolugar: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:

Pls bro go on. Tell us more

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
BabaCommander:
grin grin

From your write-up, I can deduce who you are. You have poor mindset. How much is Npower graduate earning per month?

People are earning 12k here teaching secondary school. I mean graduate oo...

Marketing job want to pay me 36k monthly as at when I left, and I'll need to get up as early as 5am to go work...What of Transport fare expenses in Lagos? We're even told to look out for a target of 3million monthly .. I'm seeing such amount in just 7days still doing what I love best .. What can be more captivating than that?

Nigeria is a comedy!

Oops! I'm not selling any book at all.. I don't even have such energy.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by penance(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:

Marketing job dey pay me 35k monthly and I'll wake up as early as 5am. We're told to look a target of 3million.. I'm seeing such amount in just 7days what I love best .. What can be captivating than that?
Abeg leave them continue ur story..we wey dey freelance understand.
How did u source for clients? Are they local or foreign?

3 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by BabaCommander: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:

Marketing job dey pays me 35k monthly as at then, and I'll need to get up as early as 5am to work. We're even told to look out for a target of 3million monthly .. I'm seeing such amount in just 7days still doing what I love best .. What can be more captivating than that?

Nigeria is a comedy!

Oops! I'm not selling any book at all.. I don't even have such energy.

Good you are not peddling any half baked eBook. I hope this won't make you to abandon the thread grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
penance:

Abeg leave them continue ur story..we wey dey freelance understand.
How did u source for clients? Are they local or foreign?

Presently, I'm a freelancer for a US based agency I met on LinkedIn.

I have Nigerian clients too, even here on Nairaland.

www.Cloudpeeps.com pays $50 atleast .. Google it, register with them.. If you're successful with your application.. You'll be contacted for jobs depending on your niche. They don't charge 20 percent.

www.Contently.com pays more than upwork and fiverr.. Because they don't deduct 20% charge unlike the high rate of those two popular sites.

Do your personal research about them.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by mostflourishing: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
FunnyDude:

Presently, I'm a freelancer for a US based agency I met on LinkedIn.

I have Nigerian clients too, even here on Nairaland.

www.Cloudpeeps.com pays $50 atleast .. Google it, register with them.. If you're successful with your application.. You'll be contacted for jobs depending on your niche. They don't charge 20 percent.

www.Contently.com pays more than upwork and fiverr.. Because they don't deduct 20% charge unlike the high rate of those two popular sites.

Do your personal research about them.

Sir, I will grateful if you can show me how to go about it. What must I do?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
mostflourishing:

Sir, I will grateful if you can show me how to go about it. What must I do?

I've said it already, you need to have a passion for what you're doing. Then develop a marketing technique around it.

Make your own research.. YouTube tutorial to learn anything you need. That's how I did mine.. I spent sleepless nights on Mtn free browsing to up my skills in Copywriting.

14 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by lugiano1: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ok
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by G12(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2018
I'm aware Cloudpeeps currently does not accept Nigerians and some other countries. Can you please enlighten us on the registration and withdrawal process?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:21am On Jul 09, 2018
we know u want to sell Grammaly premium but noted I am also looking for a good free lancibg platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
we know u want to sell Grammaly premium but noted I am also looking for a good free lancibg platform.

How will I sell Grammarly premium,? You not making sense bro. Grammarly is a premium and it belongs to the company.. You can only subscribe for it for your own use which is even expensive to average Nigerian.

I pray this week will be higher than next week. I will still give my testimony again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2018
FunnyDude:

with a Nigerian flag?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by gametalk: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Love your spirit.... This week shall favor us in Jesus name. More testimonies...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by davinchecodes(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2018
FunnyDude:

I've said it already, you need to have a passion for what you're doing. Then develop a marketing technique around it.

Make your own research.. YouTube tutorial to learn anything you need. That's how I did mine.. I spent sleepless nights on Mtn free browsing to up my skills in Copywriting.
What about a web developer?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by stagger: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2018
We thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
davinchecodes:
It's for everyone with skills no matter your niche
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
davinchecodes:
It's for everyone with skills no matter your niche
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
stagger:
We thank God for your life.
stagger what niche are you on
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
generationz:
stagger what niche are you on
Stagger na don oo... Remember am from that victor101 thread then..
He is an authority in Copywriting or related to that. I've forgotten.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.