Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Do You Think About Piercings? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think About Piercings? (3566 Views)

This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!! / Multiple Ear Piercings, Cool, Hot or Disgusting? / Ear Piercings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Piercings? by omogegurl: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2006
ok its actually ok
but too much just look ugly
nosepiercing don't always look good

but some r alright
so u guys just write what u think about piercing
and when u should pierced yourself in austria 10 year old children already use piercings

Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by hotangel2(f): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2006
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Seun(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2006
I would never put a permanent scar of any form - tattoo or piercing - on my own body. Never!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by malibubarb(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2006
I have a piercing and i thing there is nothing wrong with people wanting to just express themselves. I mean I have a friend with 8 piercings (dont ask me where lol) and i thing its fine!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2006
I got piercings in places lol, am thinking of adding some new ones coz its been awhile since i had my last piercing LMAO and soon am gonna start on the tattoo thing just to get a break frm piercings tongue wink
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by ikamefa(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2006
i love piercings but to a minimum and must either be in the ears or belly button as in the pix, any other place na wahala be that smiley love tatoos too , got one on ma back tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2006
i find piercing real cool, im getting my belly button done Soon cheesy cheesy and a tatto right after, i dont wonna do all in One day Cuz the pain might be too much
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Kadeejah(f): 12:53am On Jul 16, 2006
im getting my belly gutton pierced too!! cheesy cheesy and im gettin a bunch of tatooes on my arm n lower back n mayb sum paws on my tits! lmao! eve style cool
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:12am On Jul 16, 2006
yeah, i plan getting mine at my lower back too cheesy cheesy but not a bunch lol, just One and i may Consider the Shoulder Or the back Of my neck
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by retro(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2006
I want to get a belly button. Piercings are hot.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by bluenubian(f): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2006
hmm been trying to get my tongue pierced, soon i tell u,soooooooon.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by diddy4(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2006
good for those dat do it. its a fashion statement.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by MP007(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2006
fashion statement ? diddy , ooh omo irvington, its madness, gOD ALREADY made folks beautiful and handsome, its pure madness!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by kasshogy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2006
But you have to understand in Native Africa, Little girls are pierced to identify them as female and that has been on for ages, so do you suggest they stop that??
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by MP007(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2006
nope, aint suggesting that .What am tryin to say is that , piercings is not for everybody .Its true that its traditional in some places, but dem young folks of the time are turning it into somein else
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by MerC2(f): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2006
I think piercings are cute. grin
I personally wudn't pierce ma
tongue or ma lipsrsealed . . . ya dig?
I think belly button piercings
and nose piercings are the cutest.
Why do ppl pierce their privates? lipsrsealed
that's DEGOUTANT! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by memyself2(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2006
hmmmm, piercings? i fink they r cute, as in seriously, but it depends on where, i love piercins on the belly button, but im too much of a ninny2get one, i might get one
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by retro(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2006
Mer-C:

that's DEGOUTANT! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I saw a penis piercing once and almost fainted. Ewww.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by memyself2(f): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2006
ewwwwwwww!!! emmmm, wat were u doin by the way? okay, peace! just pullin ur legs, u dnt have2reply!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by retro(f): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2006
me,myself:

ewwwwwwww!!! emmmm, what were u doin by the way? okay, peace! just pullin your legs, u dnt have2reply!

Lol. Someone posted it in a forum. Trust me, I almost puked.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by raldsfield(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2006
I am love with any chic with a nose piercing which has little spot gold which blends with nose skin level. it is really cute. cool
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2006
bluenubian:

hmm been trying to get my tongue pierced, soon i tell u,soooooooon.

Yeah me too, jst need 2 plan my sched abt it, coz u cant eat lots of stuffs while its healing tongue, i got a belly button piercing long time ago in college, got my nose pierced 2 but i dont usually wear a stud, i was thinkin of getting my brow pierced but il do the tongue first then maybe somewhere else LMAO
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by nkemkelly(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2006
the idea of piercings i think is stupid,arrant nonsense.it makes ladies look like prostitute and for the guys you just look like tout.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by fabian(f): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
I don't have em and would not consider em at all- Same goes for tattoos. If you like it, it's your life!
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2006
True! its our lives, and we dnt look like prostitutes, been around enuff i guess 4 u 2 make such comparisons, Whateva happened 2 freedom of expression undecided undecided nwayz i like guys with tattoos n piercings tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by fabian(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2006
iice:

, we dnt look like prostitutes, been around enough i guess 4 you to make such comparisons, Whateva happened 2 freedom of expression,

girlfriend, like i said:
fabian:

I don't have em and would not consider em at all- Same goes for tattoos. If you like it, it's your life!

Plzz, what comparisons am i making been around enough?? wats up with that
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by iice(f): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
That bit of the prostitutes wasn't at you, thats y i said true coz u made the point of it being one's life, Sorry oh if u ddnt get that my post wasnt directed at you
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by fabian(f): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
No probs! Its a- OK! wink
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Teezy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
I got my tongue pierced
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by retro(f): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2006
Teezy:

I got my tongue pierced

Holy Bleep! You're really teezy.
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by Teezy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
lol wink
Re: What Do You Think About Piercings? by retro(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
Teezy:

lol wink

I saw your picture! Wow, you're hot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The World's Best Perfumes, Can You Handle It? / What Hairstyle Would Look Good On Me? / Latest Kaftan Gown Styles In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.