Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

God Pls Save Us From Our 'LEADERS' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Pls Save Us From Our 'LEADERS' (666 Views)

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / GEJ Begs PDP Govs: Pls Save Me From Defeat - Daily Independent / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Pls Save Us From Our 'LEADERS' by makaveli1(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2012
This morning i woke up turned on my tv and channel's SUNRISEDAILY was on and the issue that was bein thrashed was the approval of the proposed 5000 note by The FG and one member of the Economic management team by the name 'Atedo Peterside' was being interviewed about the issue and he said if he was sanusi he would even introduce N10,000 note, and at hearing of that i couldnt help but to start praying to God to deliver us from the hands of these insensitive bloodsuckers and murderers that we call leaders. It is now clear that by the way things are going in this country that we Nigerians can no longer liberate ourselves from the shackles of these criminals so therefore i call on N'landers and Nigerians in general to put this nation in prayers even if its a 2minutes prayer so long its for Nigeria!
Re: God Pls Save Us From Our 'LEADERS' by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2012
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... / Stop Spreading Death Rumours About Patience Jonathan / UK Firm(shefield United) To Invest N78bn In Nigeria’s Real Estate, Leisure Secto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.