Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Naija Song Of The Millenium - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Song Of The Millenium (807 Views)

Naija song downloads / Naija Song Instrumentals Needed! Please! / New Naija Song: Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Song Of The Millenium by gregg2: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2008
Which song by a Naija artist will be your song of this millennium (ie from 2000 - date)? For me, the winner issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss . . . "African Queen" by Tu Face.

I still love the concept, I love the audio. The video too is mmmmmmmmmmmmm perfect.
Re: Naija Song Of The Millenium by Baro(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2008
Do you know what Millenium means? I guess you meant Decade, please edit your thread topic. Seems you desperately wanted to create a thread to patronise African Queen tongue
Re: Naija Song Of The Millenium by tosinadeda: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2008
All this funny funny threads sef
Re: Naija Song Of The Millenium by bolajibaok(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2008
tosin u know see me so,
this one is even funnier than me. his own millenium is 2000 to date ? na wa for all this funny funny thread o
Re: Naija Song Of The Millenium by gregg2: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2008
Seun, delete this thread.

My neighbour's friend, probably one of Tu Face's crazy fans, used my username to post this thread. The actual person behind "gregg2" rarely visits "Music/Radio" in the first place.

Apology to all members of nairaland.

"Sheamy", you sent a message to my e-mail alerting me of this mistake. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dare's 'not The Girl';a Masterpiece! / Stupid Question, But What Is The Anaconda? / Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.