Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,465 members, 7,958,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer (4456 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by kiwibabe(f): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2006
Dear ___,

Thank you for your letter rejecting my application for employment with your firm.

I have received rejections from an unusually large number of well qualified organizations. With such a varied and promising spectrum of rejections from which to select, it is impossible for me to consider them all. After careful deliberation, then, and because a number of firms have found me more unsuitable, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your rejection.

Despite your company’s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my requirements at this time. As a result, I will be starting employment with your firm on the first of the month. Circumstances change and one can never know when new demands for rejection arise. Accordingly, I will keep your letter on file in case my requirements for rejection change.

Please do not regard this letter as a criticism of your qualifications in attempting to refuse me employment. I wish you the best of luck in rejecting future candidates.

Yours Sincerely,

grin shocked cool tongue lipsrsealed kiss

1 Like

Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2006
This is a very nice one. Thanks for sharing!
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by charlisco(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2006
This is one is ten much, i will keep the link in my bookmark, thanks for sharing with us
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by timmy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by beefblaze(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2006
kiwibabe is that what happened to u? grin grin grin
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by wiseguy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2006
lol. This is nice. Thanks!
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by babwilms(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2006
I can't stop laughing. I think you should send it to them and resume work like you stated.
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by biodun1030(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2006
thats a very funny one, i wish you all good luck in getting more rejection of application from ya suitable firm, not too serious about that, you're already employed to my organisation. wink
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by iffe(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2006
wonderful wink
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by trips(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2006
cool!! wink
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by diyobdw(f): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2006
men lol wink wink wink
job seekers give it a try and lets know what you get grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by gentleaura(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2006
Lmao, tht such a lovely one!, a cool joke

@diyobdw, appear for the place of employment and get ready to answer some questions in the name of stalking by the cops!
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by diyobdw(f): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2006
i need some one to try it 1st wink grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by chinani(f): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Appreciate the advice. wink
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by MissEniola(f): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
Lmaooooooooooo na by force! I like his persistence tho
Maybe he will get the point when they reply him with a letter rejecting his rejection letter angry cheesy
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by Seun(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2006
That'll be a rejection letter rejection rejection letter!
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by neka: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2006
that was so funny, honestly i've considered sending it to one or 2 people
lets see what happens, i'll keep u guys informed. cool
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2006
Guys, th
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by engr17(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2006
Kiwi, U really express ur self and i know ur buddy likes the Topic and i believe i will not missout if you give the second paragraph a second thought. My own experience is that of all the job scanned over two years now in the diaspora, none of the published ones was successful except the ones i make calls or from friends to get appointed in some multi-national company. Besides this is the only canker-worm the nation is to be delivered from -unempolyment and the ones in-charge cannot seems to reason with the qualified ones rather they create the avenue of imposing it to their relation/family
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by dearie(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2006
Hmmm, What a comic relief! I hope it doesn't go beyond that
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by dammy0405(f): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2006
cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by tonn(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2006
This is hilarious. I'm sure the employers would be shocked at your guts. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
But truly, one has got nothing to loose by sending this letter to them, you have been rejected already so what the heck. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by yemmydavid(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2006
This is a nice reply for an employer.but has any one tried it and whatwas d response?i would like to know.
tanx
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by EmmalOm(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2006
grin
someone really gutsy shd try this and keep us all posted!!!
wont it just hit the headlines , Rejected Applicant rejects Rejection!
grin
lol
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by patorini(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2006
nutcase!
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by glaves: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2006
shocked Na wa oooo! dis is quite coool.i hv a lot of bad heads to send dis to.dey should taste out of their own pie. pls let us hv more of dis.but sha i dey wait 4 who go 1st try am. grin grin grin
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by alinco2(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2006
i just cracked my ribs embarassed
cant laff any longer lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by st1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2006
Kiwibabe

This post is a joke that was shared on the joke thread of this forum.
Try to be creative and do something good for yourself.
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by kiwibabe(f): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2006
st1:

Kiwibabe

This post is a joke that was shared on the joke thread of this forum.
Try to be creative and do something good for yourself.

And what do you mean by that?

How have I not been creative?

Of course this was a joke, nothing more,
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by kuntakinte(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2006
grin cheesy Like that.
Re: If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer by MEDA(f): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2006
interesting! good thinking.keep it up

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Make $4000 Weekly!nigerians Only / Unaab Recruitment / Ministry of foreign Affairs Techical Aid Corps 2008-2010 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.