Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Cheaper Laptops And Desktops ,kids Laptops,computer Accessories For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheaper Laptops And Desktops ,kids Laptops,computer Accessories For Sale (833 Views)

Repair Your System, Laptops,desktops,iphones And Al Phones. Visit The Urch Place / Your One-stop Shop For Computer Accessories In Lagos Island / Brand New Laptops And Desktops From Hp Authorize Resellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaper Laptops And Desktops ,kids Laptops,computer Accessories For Sale by vanesa(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2008
For those of you that are looking forward in buying a desktop or laptop here is a hope for you.

I'm an abroad based Nigerian and i have seen how expensive it's i can get you a laptop and desktop at a very affordable rates from not too used excluding refurbished (I don't deal on refurbished) to new computers.
ALSO KIDS LAPTOPS AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES OF ANY KINDS
Price range is from 15K UPWARDS

You Don't need to pay in advance just give your order and in few weeks you will have it delivered and the you can pay!
Re: Cheaper Laptops And Desktops ,kids Laptops,computer Accessories For Sale by adewaleafolabi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2008
Nice innovation, also people would like to know what you have in stock and the prices. Also if you do have a website that would be ok
Re: Cheaper Laptops And Desktops ,kids Laptops,computer Accessories For Sale by vanesa(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2008
I don't have any one at hand now
Give me a list of what you want and i will tell you the cost used or new!
Re: Cheaper Laptops And Desktops ,kids Laptops,computer Accessories For Sale by Wysiwyg: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2008
hi vanesa, would love to get some things, could you please post your e-mail addy so I'll forward you the list as soon as I write it up tonight. Thanks
Re: Cheaper Laptops And Desktops ,kids Laptops,computer Accessories For Sale by vanesa(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2008
Sure
agn2007@yahoo.com
yahoo id =agn2007

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Boxed, Brand New Hp 530 90 / Multilinks Table Fone Needed (d One Wey Get N200/day Internet Connection) / Are You Interested In Chinese Laptop?320usd Only,about 47,264.00 Ngn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.