Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu (2539 Views)

Osinbajo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back (video) / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Buhari Can Not Talk To Tinubu, tinubu has no supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by EkoIle1: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
Why is NL so infatuated with this man especially with people from the other side of the Niger? The man is not even a public official, yet, his name drives them crazy.

The man is all over the front page everyday and he's not the president of Nigeria. Is this fear, jealousy, envy or what they want but don't have in their towns and vilages? I think its all the above.

Tinubu remains the most skilled and powerful politician in Nigeria and I'm so proud of him.

God bless Asiwaju of Yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Demdem(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
hate him or not, Tinubu is the man for now no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by EkoIle1: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
The fear of Asiwaju is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
TINUBUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by redsun(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Men like tinubu should be nationally audicted by independent minded nigerians to prove their innocence.

It should be a national task embarked on by genuinely concerned nigerian,starting with his tax collection business.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Torch1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
Goodluck! Goodluck!! Goodluck!!!
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by redsun(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Those that are with thieving nigerian politicians like tinubu,ibb,anenih,atiku,obj,igbinedion,bankole,david mark,kalu and co,tribes notwithstanding,are the enemies of true nigerians and the enemies of universall progess.And those people are here on this forum,obvioulsly enemies of rational nigerians here on this forum.

Is us against them.The good ones against the bad ones.Whose side ar you on?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by nku5: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
grin The man is one strange looking chap though

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Who opens a thread title "Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu" except the person is mentally retarded. I feel Tinu is as corrupt as other political office holder but because he's not in PDP, he's free from corruption and he's also a progressive.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by nku5: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^ who was he telling to shut up in that picture I wonder
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by redsun(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
An average nigerian does not know the difference between a thief and a non thief.He has evolved to accept roguery as norm.That is why criminal like tinubu gets away with stealing and crimes against humanity and steal command respect.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
redsun: An average nigerian does not know the difference between a thief and a non thiefThey have evolved to accept roguery as norm.That why criminal like tinubu gets away with stealing and crimes against humanity and steal command respect.
It's quite unfortunate. It even helps his case because he's in the opposition, so he's seen as a saint by his followers.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
redsun: Those that are with thieving nigerian politicians like tinubu,ibb,anenih,atiku,obj,igbinedion,bankole,david mark,kalu and co,tribes notwithstanding,are the enemies of true nigerians and the enemies of universall progess.And those people are here on this forum,obvioulsly enemies of rational nigerians here on this forum.

Is us against them.The good ones against the bad ones.Whose side ar you on?
Did you say tribes notwithstanding and you forget to put your kinsmen (cos from the list its obvious u re Niger Deltan) like Ibori, Alam and co that was convicted by a recognized court of law. i want to believe it skips ur mind but did it also skip ur mind that Tinubu - iberu 1 of Nigeria was never convicted? its all fictitious attempt to besmirch the person of Asiwaju - it will make a good work of fiction but in the real legal world Tinubu - Iberu 1 of Nigeria is a clean man.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
nku5: ^^ who was he telling to shut up in that picture I wonder
Billyonaire, Beaf (infact where is that dude sef?), red sun, and the rest ass licking crew
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Gbawe: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
Eko Ile: Why is NL so infatuated with this man especially with people from the other side of the Niger? The man is not even a public official, yet, his name drives them crazy.

The man is all over the front page everyday and he's not the president of Nigeria. Is this fear, jealousy, envy or what they want but don't have in their towns and vilages? I think its all the above.

Tinubu remains the most skilled and powerful politician in Nigeria and I'm so proud of him.

God bless Asiwaju of Yorubaland.

Personally I think it is because Tinubu is currently the arrowhead of Yoruba zeal and efficacy for those totally indoctrinated , beyond reason, to ethnically hate others blindly. His political successes, of recent, and rising profile will not please those indoctrinated from their homes to hate Yoruba folks blindly and view them as the source of all their problems. They can't help but hate Tinubu automatically.

Who is responsible for the many deaths on Nigerian roads if not Tony Anenih? Till today, Anenih remains committed to being an agent of regression. Why no Tinubu-like venom towards that very corrupt plus wicked person? Do some even appreciate how many very evil and wicked Politicians are currently 'swaggering' around Nigeria in opulence? Which radically murderous group did Tinubu create and sponsor like Ali Modu Sheriff and Boko Haram? Where is the Tinubu-like hatred against Sheriff? How about Odili arming young men in his region and creating a big headache that has now snowballed into a situation where the "might is right" ethos is now a murderously huge problem for the ND? Is odili even mentioned today malevolently anywhere near as much as Tinubu even by those he has destroyed? What is this hypocrisy, that must seem ludicrous to non-Nigerians, of speaking as if Tinubu is the Nation's biggest headache?

Considering that Nigeria has many wicked, corrupt and downright worthless men like Anenih, Sheriff, Odili, Orji Kalu, Atiku et al walking around freely and contributing nada progress to the nation, why the malevolent hatred of Tinubu from certain folks that is hypocritical and totally insincere in relation to the reality of Nigeria? The answer is very obvious. The shout of "thief" rings very hollow and hypocritical considering that those making the noise have very big thieves under their noses as well.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Because tinubu achieved what the greatest Igbo man couldnt

Tinubus party won the SW and Edo

Ojuku couldnt even win elections on his street and was roundly rejected like the corpse of Clifford Orji by his own ppl

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
AND TO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu: Because tinubu achieved what the greatest Igbo man couldnt

Tinubus party won the SW and Edo

Ojuku couldnt even win elections on his street and was roundly rejected like the corpse of Clifford Orji by his own ppl
You're right. Tinubu has achieved a lot. No Igbo man has been able to achieve such feat unfortunately. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a crook just like other politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right. Tinubu has achieved a lot. No Igbo man has been able to achieve such feat unfortunately. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a crook just like other politicians.
no one says Tinubu is a saint or utterly upright but his blots are negligible when compared to the rest.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
truth4meal: no one says Tinubu is a saint or utterly upright but his blots are negligible when compared to the rest.
I really don't care about his achievements. I'm talking about corruption here and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:
I really don't care about his achievements. I'm talking about corruption here and nothing else.
I knw u don't care about his achievements but corruption abi? So wat in ur narrow mind did u expect me to say; he is corrupt but was neva convicted abi? Or dat he is not corrupt but his person slurred by the jealous and envious never do wells dat help Naija captive for 14 years...let him who is without sin cast the first stone...so Afam pick a ghastly pebble cos u might not have d opportunity to cast d stone again...if u re with ur stone be the first.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by redsun(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
truth4meal: Did you say tribes notwithstanding and you forget to put your kinsmen (cos from the list its obvious u re Niger Deltan) like Ibori, Alam and co that was convicted by a recognized court of law. i want to believe it skips ur mind but did it also skip ur mind that Tinubu - iberu 1 of Nigeria was never convicted? its all fictitious attempt to besmirch the person of Asiwaju - it will make a good work of fiction but in the real legal world Tinubu - Iberu 1 of Nigeria is a clean man.

Just name dem,i know they are all thieves,down to the local government clerks,i am not excusing any of them.I just name the ones that are actively obvious and the ones on serious rampage because they decieve the people enmass.Even the socalled educated nigerians are chidlishly foo-led by them,ie,tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
truth4meal: I knw u don't care about his achievements but corruption abi? So wat in ur narrow mind did u expect me to say; he is corrupt but was neva convicted abi? Or dat he is not corrupt but his person slurred by the jealous and envious never do wells dat help Naija captive for 14 years...let him who is without sin cast the first stone...so Afam pick a ghastly pebble cos u might not have d opportunity to cast d stone again...if u re with ur stone be the first.
Shouldn't the same thing apply to PDP politicians thaat ya'll see as corrupt? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Stop being hypocritical.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:

What corruption is Tinubu guilty of?

Tinubu has been out of office for 5yrs and no charge against him till now. He is a free man everywhere he goes whether Nigeria, US Britain or anywhere
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

What corruption is Tinubu guilty of?

Tinubu has been out of office for 5yrs and no charge against him till now. He is a free man everywhere he goes whether Nigeria, US Britain or anywhere

You're right. But don't you think the same thing applies to the numerous PDP politicians that you've been calling for their heads?
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:
Shouldn't the same thing apply to PDP politicians thaat ya'll see as corrupt? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Stop being hypocritical.
hypocritical indeed. But wait does these names have anything in common - Farouk,Ibori, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole,Alamesia,Joshua Dariye, Fayose,Etteh, Saminu Turaki,Rashidi Ladoja,Babalola Borisade,Nyeson Wike,Lucky Igbinedion and co

ANSWER

PDP and CORRUPTION
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right. But don't you think the same thing applies to the numerous PDP politicians that you've been calling for their heads?

Ibori has been found guilty, Alams has been found guilty, Dariye has been found guilty and so on All in the PDP name one ex ACN governor found guilty
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Ibori has been found guilty, Alams has been found guilty, Dariye has been found guilty and so on All in the PDP name one ex ACN governor found guilty

truth4meal: hypocritical indeed. But wait does these names have anything in common - Farouk,Ibori, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole,Alamesia,Joshua Dariye, Fayose,Etteh, Saminu Turaki,Rashidi Ladoja,Babalola Borisade,Nyeson Wike,Lucky Igbinedion and co

ANSWER

PDP and CORRUPTION

I hope with these, you guys are also implying that the thousands of PDP politicians thaat have not been found wanting are innocent just like your ACN politicians. The way you guys talk, one would think ACN politicans came from outer space and are not part of the sky-high level corruption that has bedeviled the Nigerian society.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:
Afam4eva one thing i want you to understand is that Asiwaju is the leader of the opposition in a country like ours where our democracy is not policy driven but stimulated by hate and ferocious instrument of besmirch. don't you think if Asiwaju is found wanting the ruling party would have used it against him long ago but they have nothing to prove that he is corrupt that's why the want to demonized him. If table turns just imagine how many of the PDP thieves under the immunity umbrella of being a member of the ruling party will be convicted.
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
redsun:

Just name dem,i know they are all thieves,down to the local government clerks,i am not excusing any of them.I just name the ones that are actively obvious and the ones on serious rampage because they decieve the people enmass.Even the socalled educated nigerians are chidlishly foo-led by them,ie,tinubu.
distraction that's what u are
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by cashmentor(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tinubu! Good, Dirty or whatever you call him: represents One thing..
"The Future of Nigeria Politics"
Re: Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
cashmentor: Tinubu! Good, Dirty or whatever you call him: represents One thing..
"The Future of Nigeria Politics"
The future of Nigeria must be very bleak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confab: Read Dailytrust To Understand Core-northern Mindset. / 2015: 1000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Reconcile Jonathan, Obasanjo / "I Will Not Resign" --INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.