Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Physics Vs Chemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physics Vs Chemistry (1206 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Industrial Chemistry Vs Chemical Engineering / "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics Vs Chemistry by kariolality: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Which of the two science subject is more useful to human and your favourite,.Why?
Re: Physics Vs Chemistry by CrazyMan(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
I feel physics is more useful to humans than chemistry... Cos in physic, you're taught about forces, fields such as Gravitational field, Electromagnetic field, Electric field etc. And note...it involves lots of formulas and calculations

However, chemistry on the other hand deals mainly with the study of molecules, atoms, bases, acids, metals and chemical reaction...looks bored if you ask me

For me, I would go for physics any day any time anywhere. Cos I find physics to be combination of fun and understanding...

Chemistry looks annoyingly bored to me.
Re: Physics Vs Chemistry by CrazyMan(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Physics Vs Chemistry by bnKathir222: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
i think chemistry bcus most things in this world is substance and chem is d study of nature, proper.., of subs
Re: Physics Vs Chemistry by Nestle1x(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
I will go with physics

(1) (Reply)

Secondary And Primary Schools Resumption Date / Student Tells Lecturer The Truth About How His Lectures Sucks / Please Urgent Answer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.