Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can This 30-page Report Give You A Legal Internet Job? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can This 30-page Report Give You A Legal Internet Job? (624 Views)

2-hours Internet Job Formula! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This 30-page Report Give You A Legal Internet Job? by DeGenius3(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi friend,

Thanks for clicking to read this post. I really appreciate.

One question I’ll like to ask you is “Would you like to create multiple streams of income on the internet that will make you money day in day out so that you can less dependent?”

If you answered yes, then it means that you have decided that you want to OWN at least two or more streams of income on the internet.

~~~ I know n your mind now you are saying “this is just another way to rid people of their hard earned money”, and “why wont scammers stop disturbing innocent people?”, “don’t this scammers get tired, ahhh?”

The thing is, if you think this post is a scam then, I will like you to do just two things for me….

[1] exercise a little more patience and read this ‘scam post’ to the end to get REAL INFORMATION that could add some value to your life PLUS I’ll dash you N10, 000 worth of value for FREE--- no jokes.

[2] exit this post and go on to the next one.

Are you still reading?

OK lets continue…

There are so many ‘opportunities’ existing on the internet today. That is why if you typed ‘make money online’ in GOOGLE’s search bar, you will find endless information promising you that you will make ‘millions’ overnight if you ‘click here’ and ‘go to sleep’, ‘no experience needed’, ‘you do it from the comfort of your home’ etc.

Whilst there are also good online opportunities that will make you money, let me put this very clear to you “IF YOU WANT TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU POSSIBLE ONLINE, THEN YOU’VE GOT TO WORK HARD”.

That’s the only way to succeed online. Same applies in even in the real (offline0 business world. Success is borne out of hard work.

I have come to understand that for someone to be really successful in whatever he/she does, there are hard-boiled principles that govern such discipline, there are systems one ought to follow, there are templates one ought to model to fit his/her discipline etc. otherwise, success will not be a reality.

I’m writing this because, I’ve noticed that a lot of Nigerian wants Dollars, Pounds, Euros and naira to fall on their laps without doing anything.

What nonsense!

That is why 419s, scammers and all sort of dubious people are everywhere looking for some innocent people to fall prey.

The simple truth is THERE IS SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS. The only shortcut (if you like), is only HARD WORK.

Show me a successful person, and I’ll tell you that such person is a staunch hardworking person.

With that said, do you want to create and OWN at least two or three streams of profitable internet income?

If you answered yes….

WHY YOU NEED A MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INTERNET INCOME

There are many reasons why you need to create and OWN more than one source of internet income. But the main reason is, you will not have to worry aboutmoney because you will have money coming to you from different sources.

Having said all these, one question that will be floating in your mind now is “ How do I create more than one source of internet income?”

WHEW…

Not to worry, I have already answered your question in my FREE 25 page report that will be sent to you via email IF you will ONLY send your name, most active email address and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com.

Now here’s the best part, apart from getting my FREE report, you will automatically gain access to my Private Inner Circle [valued @ N20, 000 per year] where you’ll be receiving SUPER TIPS in my series of emails so you can be able to create multiple streams ofinternet income and skyrocket yourself above the limits of dependence and wants.

I’ve said before that there are so many online opportunities, meaning that there are so many that are crappy and also there are really genuine and really profitable internet businesses.

So what we are going to be doing together is show you genuine online business opportunities and how you can position yourself to start making money with them, and also outline the exact process map to help you get faster results online.

Remember, all successful people today who have successful businesses online, have more than one stream of internet income.

So why then are you not having yours?
Your answer here: ____________.

Thanks for reading.

Talk soon

De-genius

P. S. taking the bold step of senng your name, most active email and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com to get my 25 page report is a SURE way one-step-ahead to create multiple streams of income online. And that you will get to know how One single undervalued weapon that is often overlooked by a lot of people will generate floods of cash as you want.
Would you choose to forfeit it?

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Bitcoins To Us At Affordable Rate / New Single By Wilkado Niel Slow Down / You Want To Buy Anything, Anyday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.