Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? (1647 Views)

Mobile Learning App Creation? / [Help Request] Help On Java download and Installation Oo! / Help On Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hello friends..who know how to create java application here and is willing to teach?
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by naijaswag1: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
I can.mail-->frankgod02@gmail.com,twitter-->@tksilicon.You can drop your contact here!
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
comment deleted due to spam emails cry
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by naijaswag1: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
mail sent!
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Replied!!
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by Bossman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
What kind of app are you trying to create, do you have any programming experience? Post the details here. There are several folks here that can get you on the right path.
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by CLIQBOY(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
I no get exprience o
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2012
Hope i won't be trapped in this circle again: to learn Java they'd say i need C something... When i ask help for the C, they'd say i need java. PLEASE! Where should beginners start?!?!?
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by prodam(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Docjay487: Hope i won't be trapped in this circle again: to learn Java they'd say i need C something... When i ask help for the C, they'd say i need java. PLEASE! Where should beginners start?!?!?

Learn C first..take the pain and enjoy the gains

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by CLIQBOY(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Docjay487: Hope i won't be trapped in this circle again: to learn Java they'd say i need C something... When i ask help for the C, they'd say i need java. PLEASE! Where should beginners start?!?!?
maybe na c++
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by patrickzon: 12:49am On Sep 19, 2012
Dear friends, I need some good fellows to help me design a web application as part of my academic project. I will commit something to the person. Though not very buyount but can give a token.
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by mj(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2012
patrickzon: Dear friends, I need some good fellows to help me design a web application as part of my academic project. I will commit something to the person. Though not very buyount but can give a token.
EmailMe: oshadami.mj@gmail.com
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by mj(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2012
CLIQBOY: maybe na c++
I really do understand you, forget about C, just move straight into Java since ur focus is developing apps with java, but to be sincere with u I started with C then, it gives me an edge to work with any programming language, all the best though. To get u started, go to this link:
http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/java/java.html
Re: Anyone With Help On Java App Creation? by judezion: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
CLIQBOY: Hello friends..who know how to create java application here and is willing to teach?
Why not learn from a oracle sun java certified programer.inbox me at ebitezion@ gmail. com

(1) (Reply)

Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql – Part 3 / I Want To Be A Programer. Where Do I Start? Pls / What's Your Favourite IDE For Java?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.