Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dana Air, Nigeria: BOYCOTT/STOP Dana Air From Operating Again In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dana Air, Nigeria: BOYCOTT/STOP Dana Air From Operating Again In Nigeria (851 Views)

Boy Flies Arik Air From Benin To Lagos, Hiding In Tyre Hole / Teenager Flies Arik Air From Benin To Lagos Hiding In Tyre Hole. (picture) / DANA AIR CRASH: Confusion Trails Passenger Manifest Released By Government Agenc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air, Nigeria: BOYCOTT/STOP Dana Air From Operating Again In Nigeria by hurlapapa(m): 2:35am On Sep 06, 2012
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS....TODAY I GOT SOME NOT SO SETTLING NEWS OUT OF NIGERIA..... ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO, AN AIRLINE FILLED WITH PASSENGERS CRASHED IN LAGOS, KILLING ALL ON-BOARD AND OTHERS ON THE GROUND....TODAY, THANKS TO OUR GOVERNMENT (LOOSELY USED) THAT AIRLINE (DANA AIR) IS BACK IN FULL OPERATION... WHY I ASK WELL HERE IS STEP ONE....#BoycottDANAAIR

STEP 2: SIGN THIS PETITION (UPON CONCLUSION, WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE N.C.A.A)

STEP 3: SHARE THIS, BECAUSE TODAY, A MOM WASN'T ABLE TO SEE HER BABY.....A FATHER WASN'T ABLE TO EMBRACE HIS FAMILY..... THAT BABY NEVER GOT TO WALK..... DANA AIR MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

http://www.change.org/petitions/dana-air-nigeria-boycott-stop-dana-air-from-operating-again-in-nigeria
Re: Dana Air, Nigeria: BOYCOTT/STOP Dana Air From Operating Again In Nigeria by werepeLeri: 3:34am On Sep 06, 2012
busy body. Just post anything without proper thoughts. How will you stop them from flying? Occupy Nigeria once again?

Does it mean once an airline's airplane is involved in a crash, then they should never fly again? Bellview?

If you are really concerned, go to the airport and carry a placard asking Nigerians to boycott Dana Airlines.
Re: Dana Air, Nigeria: BOYCOTT/STOP Dana Air From Operating Again In Nigeria by Knight1(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2012
@op
Why should Dana not be released? Truth is they didn't have a lot more negligence than their industry counterparts, That's not to say we should ignore the precious lives lost through their carelessness.....but Is this a mistake they are likely to make again? NO. Have they been punished? YES...not working for three months in addition to the low market they are going to have at resumption is serious loss; Are they paying compensation for their malpractice? YES....Justice should always be served, the Dead unfortunately cannot return, and so we must look beyond the problems unto the solutions. Dana employs a number of people...that's instant joblessness by your petition. It's unfortunate I think they should be released to fly and see what meagre business they can run for the time being.

I think your Petition, however,, should be directed towards the regulators, how can they have the flight information of such a plane and still allow it fly? at least the owners had a business motive...they had no reason to allow such to happen

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Aluu: NANS Response To Uniport / . /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.