Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up (708 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by TAILODUL(m): 3:39am On Sep 06, 2012
I am a young healty man in my early thirties, 2 yrs older than my wife, married for 4yrs now and with two kids(girl).
I have a job and I am presently running my masters prog.Sincerely, I married my not because she met my standard,(she is poor academically bc of her background but intelligent. She has passion to learn but has a very weak foundatn)but bc I met her a virgin when compared to other girls around me then, and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need. I met her an undergraduate in one of d state universities but cannot even correctly read a paragrah in a daily newspaper.
Since I realised her weakness, I made it a point of duty toalways
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Sabaugo(f): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2012
Your caption is contrary to ur story. Pls be obvious nd tell us how and what she didnt appreciate
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
You are still young for a woman to start giving you heart attacks when there are billions of comforting women all around you. Life is too short to live in unhappiness and self denial. Live your life to the fullest bro.

(1) (Reply)

What's The REAL Deal With Edo Men. Pls Share! / 5 Types Of Scams To Watch On Nairaland! / Traditional Marriage In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.