Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sport Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Betting (1498 Views)

Sport Betting / Advice!! Which Sport Betting Site Is Good For Me? / Does Anybody Know A Good Sport Betting Site In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Betting by ASANIGBO(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls can someone help me by giving me the best sport analyzing websites?
Re: Sport Betting by ASANIGBO(m): 6:03am On Sep 07, 2012
i only know of soccerways.com, can people help me with better ones?
Re: Sport Betting by everton1: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
One of the ways people try to make money online is with football betting. This is risky because in one bet, you can lose all you money. Even if you use soccer prediction or analyzing websites, you cannot be 100% sure. The solution to this is to go into arbitrage betting. Arbitrage betting means that you bet on all the possible outcomes from a match. For example, in arbitrage betting, when you are placing a bet on a match between Man U and Chelsea, you place bet on Man U to Lose, Man U to Win and Draw. You do this with more than one bookmaker. Arbitrage betting takes a little time to master. The best option is to use an arbitrage betting investment site. The best arbitrage betting investment site recommended for Nigerians is www.soccerinvestment.com.

www.soccerinvestment.com pays you 20% weekly on your investment. You are paid directly into your Nigerian bank account every Monday. Go to the website for more details.
Re: Sport Betting by 124mumsy: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2012
pls can anybody help me with withdrawa procedure with ladbrokes i have 259dolars in my betting acount, deposited using gtb mastser card. i also have 50d with betclick but was told that my bank must have an iban number n gtbank dont use iban number, pls i need anybody to help am am try with bet365 dificult procedure bt their minimum withdrawal is 200d that is not easy to achieve oh. anybody that want to help should send is number to me through my mail questfortune@yahoo.com or test it number to 07064914515
Re: Sport Betting by 124mumsy: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2012
pls post ur number

(1) (Reply)

100% How To Fund Your Merrybet At The Nearest ATM Terminal With Your ATM Card... / See Throw Back Picture Of Paul Pogba / Russia 2018 Qualifier Group B Zambia Vs Nigeria Oct 9; 1:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.