Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert (15430 Views)

[PHOTOS] The Mavins UK Concert: Tiwa Savage ‘lights Up’ The Stage! / Tiwa Savage To Perform Unclad During Mavins All Star Uk Concert / Rumour:nigerian Girl Goes Gaga On Stage At UK Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by ijebugarri1: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
Boys are making it big time... Well May D na you sabi, you for still lay low dey answer SIR,
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by megxo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
INCOMPLETE, d show wasnt 4 Psquare alone, Wande coal too was dia LIVE>>>HE ROCKED TOO
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by chelseabmw(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
cool
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by Ebonylvu(f): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
9ice 1
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by hammedkola(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Enough vibrant energy show!!!

Another Kora award on the way
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by manny4life(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Yes we love them, Its either You r so broke that u cant even attend an ordinary concert or you work in d mortuary and u r needed at Night grin

LOL...I disagree with you, some folks are not into the concert thingy.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by honouruy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Keep it up rude boy
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by Super1759: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Evil ppl evrywhere, in Nigeria we call them badbelle.....and u r one of them, hide urself EWU
wetin this one come mean. What's wrong with my question? Why cnt you read well before commenting. Anu nkita
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by addey(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
fittty: Who listens to their music and attends their concerts abroad? ONLY THOSE YORUBA BOYS ABROAD!!!! undecided
So na YORUBA P-square dey sing abi

Dey are good guys and if Yoruba love Good things then so be it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by nicesunshine: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
nice pix, Psquare rocks.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by Britzdon(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bad belle,go kill your own mumsy nah,thank God sey dem don make am before their mumsy die.EWU OHIA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by Frostyzone(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Up till today, I still don't know which one is Peter or Paul.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by samfibby(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
emilyone: why are they all holding their crotch in the third pic? looks disgusting
So it doesnt fall off.lol
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by oyewolestephen(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
I dont the reason why the guys are the bomb in african. Well i luv there music. She is hot
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by sammyjay441: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
i love p square but is'nt this too early after mama's death? i never say anythingooooooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
The concert made sense. Wish I was there.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by aniflexy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Psquare d best,very popular in euro and south africa than any other nigerian musicians,d have zeal and passions 4 music nt jst 2 make money
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by clemmonce(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
Super1759: Did anyone notice that they've added well? (Few months after mama's death)
you are one of the reason nigeria is not moving forward look at the way you are thinkin
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by shizzle11(m): 3:00am On Sep 07, 2012
The twins are rep'ing, anytime, anyday. Black bele pple give way
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by snthesis(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2012
chmod777: Most places I go in Europe, I happen to see youths who are either Europeans,Arabs or other Africans play psquare on their smart phones. They seem to be the most popular from Africa. Another artist I have noticed here popularity in mostly fashion shop sounds is Asa. She is popular in central Europe and the Scandavnavia
was shocked wen i hed Psquare in a club in Kristiansand
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by Flygeriana(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2012
Super1759: Did anyone notice that they've added well? (Few months after mama's death)
Meaning?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by pyyxxaro: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2012
afam4eva: Can we see the video?

Tune 2 DELTA TV ,its bin shown LIVE ? cockroach nose grin tongue undecided
Re: Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert by abuaoyen(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Fine boys cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Woman Ever. CHINEKE! See Her Eyes!!!! / Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album / Nollywood Actress,Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.