Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria (5533 Views)

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder / Reminder 2 Nigerian Some Cases Of Unresolved Political Assassinations In Nigeria / Reps Urge Buhari To Revisit Unresolved Murder Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by micash: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

The reason I ask my wife to quit her law practice and get a conscience free Job.
grin
CHESSBOARD:

The reason I ask my wife to quit her law practice and get a conscience free Job.
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by DinhoMVP: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
I love dis thread criosly i hv a diploma in criminology & criminal justice as well as in law i intend 2travel abroad 2complete my law & criminology studies wt special interest in forensic analysis bt finance no gree i assure u we too cn bgin 2investigate & resolve crimes here in naija if we cn only put profesionalism ahead of self agrandisement...hope dey
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by micash: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
mrrock: @post.
To be able to achieve crime solving level as shown on crime channel we need to have a national finger-print database and a national I.D Card scheme linked to it, plus a vibrant police force and detectives trained in forensic science. Effective crime solving wouldn't be possible without the above
Complete truth!
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by violent(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
You gotta love it when people critically analyze the very obvious!

Perhaps it's just my genius, but then i can't help but wonder if people would have realized this basic knowledge without watching CSI or some other supercop series.
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by ayobase(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
hrhobi1: @ op Tell me what you can do with a DNA sample without a database of whos who in Nigeria? Does the government know who me and you are?

This point alone is the aphorism in solving crime!
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by brightmon: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
This is what you all shuld tell them not asking abt situation of NEPA in my area?
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by Pecca: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
It is easy to solve crime in advanced nations because every living occupant within their nation space have an identity and every information is digitally captured. This is easily accessible for security, planning, etc purposes. Your phone number, drivers license, residential address, social security number, etc are all linked and non goes wtout the other. Thus the ease at which they determine where you are at a particular time, as far as you access social services wit you credit card...dont forget they run a cashless society...1+1 equals 2.
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by abifoluwa: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sorry. . .I couldn't get past CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION. Seriously? CSI?? The TV show??

You do realize that even the real crime solvers condemn the show for its contrived display of crime solving.

I'd rather you had used real honest to goodness detective work as done in many advanced countries.
u mean like solve some crimes with truth and honesty? like plain truth?
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by kunleblack: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Sometimes, when I see a centrifuge machine used in CSI Miami, to extract the DNA from evidence gathered, or a laser beam to plot the trajectory of a bullet in order to determine the position of the shooter, or to find a bullet slug, I keep wondering if the Americans and other serious nations were specially created by God.

W
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by dont8(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2012
My bad, this post was meant for another thread.
dont8: Most Nigerian ladies are Dame P, if you know what I mean.
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by kozykid(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2012
It can't... Biblically they said free barnabas and let the curse be on us and our children.. So its a natural phenomenon not only in nigeria but the world in general
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2012
kunleblack: [color=#006600][/color]Sometimes, when I see a centrifuge machine used in CSI Miami, to extract the DNA from evidence gathered, or a laser beam to plot the trajectory of a bullet in order to determine the position of the shooter, or to find a bullet slug, I keep wondering if the Americans and other serious nations were specially created by God.

W

I'm pretty sure that stuff exists only in the movies undecided
Re: Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
SOUNDS LIKE THE POSTER IS YORUBA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister And Brother Necked After Caught Stealing In Bayelsa State / 10 Nigerian Citizen Caught With Drugs In Indonesia- See Pictures / VIDEO: Rapper Brutalized By Rival Gang Members Inside UK Prison, His Face Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.