Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Project Topics Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Project Topics Here (1469 Views)

Project Topics Tips For Computer Science Undergraduates / Project Topics In Computer Science / Help! Need Computer Science Project Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Topics Here by epain(f): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
pls am afinal year student of compuiter science desperately in need of a project topic.
pls if u have any i would appreciate. pls one you have a little knowlege of.
Re: Project Topics Here by tboy1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2008
I studied computing and electronics engineering.
I did somthing called remote control dimmer switch(using radio frequency),i'm not sure you might be interested because its more on the electronics side,but if you r let me know and i'll dig out the document, but you'll have to design it urself by following the doc.
Re: Project Topics Here by epain(f): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2008
thanks so much but i think thats a little complicated 4 me or rather not really in my line . thanks
Re: Project Topics Here by tboy1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
So r u looking for a software program?

Have you got any thought to what you want.What exactly do you have in mind?
Re: Project Topics Here by Ayinkus(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
Hi,
What about designing and creating a simple rules based application that can be a simple as one form (or web page) Application.
You will have to create another page to maintain the rules and there weighting

Imagine a loans application process that asks the user for personal and previous financial history via a form. You write the application to process the information and score it according to the rules behind your application form.
The rules become the risk manager and can be altered depending on the criteria.

If has great use in Insurance, Banking and any other sector that measures risk based on information provided.

If you need help let me know.

Good luck cheesy
Re: Project Topics Here by epain(f): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2008
yes i want something with coding but not so complicated. excluding using java
Re: Project Topics Here by Ayinkus(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2008
It will be as complicated as you want to make it. Most systems are very simple when broken down to its basics
Re: Project Topics Here by tboy1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2008
epain:

yes i want something with coding but not so complicated. excluding using java

At least you should have an idea of what you'll like to do.
Re: Project Topics Here by jibby: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2008
Hi, Thoy1 i am interested in your project (remote control dimmer switch(using radio frequency).i will appreciate it if u can send the formayt to me.my email address is tunjiakinrinde@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Project Topics Here by tboy1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
jibby:

Hi, Thoy1 i am interested in your project (remote control dimmer switch(using radio frequency).i will appreciate it if u can send the formayt to me.my email address is tunjiakinrinde@yahoo.com.Thanks

I'll dig it out tonight and send it 2 u
Re: Project Topics Here by jibby: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2008
thank u,i really appreciate your quick response.
Re: Project Topics Here by epain(f): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2008
ayinkus pls can you throw more light on the project i think am interested.
Re: Project Topics Here by jibby: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2008
Thoy1,i just want to remind u about the project u promised me.Thank u one more time.i will be in expecting the doc.
Re: Project Topics Here by tboy1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ jibby

I've seen the printed version but i'm looking for the version i stored on my pc(stored it on the usb stick) i think i know where it ,but i've just been really busy.I promise to send it as soon as i find it.
Re: Project Topics Here by jibby: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
Thanks Thoy1 for keeping me in mind.
Re: Project Topics Here by ayobase(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2008
tboy,seems as if i am going
to need that ur project
the one u referred to
at #2.
but not very early
Re: Project Topics Here by ayobase(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Tboy
please I will much need
it now.
want to start working on it.
I will surely so much appreciate it
if u can send it to,

ajodbase@hotmail.com

Thank u in anticipation of
a favourable reply!!!
Re: Project Topics Here by femu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ epain
If u need relevant programming project topics you can mail me: femu_2001@yahoo.com or 08034209301
Re: Project Topics Here by smallboy2(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2009
Fellow Programers here. We should empower our selves by creating our programs by ourselves. Programming feild is the only feild without the quote "Latest Technology" becuase you can create new thing today and upload it to the internet. So guys Think and do you midnight research. I have Tutorials on All Programming Languages including Web-design(Dream Weaver). Yes you should know that frontpage is Amature tool. So if you need tutorials on JAVA, C++, VB, WEB DESign, PHP, ASP, MYSQL, etc just compile my phone number 08064707514. Also, those interesed on Project Topics , its materials and The Source/ Object codes should connect me electronically via 08064707514 .

Good Luck
" We need Knowledge Capital To save Nigeria"

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Store Records On J2me App Using Rms. / Think Like A Computer Scientist / An Application That Monitors Network Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.