Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here (1600 Views)

Nollywood Movies Africa Magic Should Stop Screening / Celebrities At Nigerian Idols Premiere Episode Screening / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Its another season of survival of the fittest, Gulder Ultimate S3arch S3ason 9. Lets know which Nairalanders were invited for auditions and where,, and lets share our past experiences if any. Am also trying it out this time for tha fun though..And who knows maybe i go meet ma future partner there,
wish ya'll trying out goodluck. Mother-raters abeg front page this thing.

1 Like

Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2012
So no mairalander is interested in gulder ultimate search again,, hmm this is,
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2012
So no mairalander is interested in gulder ultimate search again,, hmm this is,
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by Parnassuss(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lol@ Mother-raters! As for GUS 9...they ought to try and make it appear on DSTV. Up their game
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ok, make yu'll pray for me as i go , will bring back gud newz
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by Ehimax(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
I was invited for the interview in benin o on the 17th, who now mayb i might just become the ultimate man.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by Raymagnate(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
Was invited too. 21th. Owerri.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
OhK. Nice. Are you in owerri cos am trying out too.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by alexiusobi: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
yeah!!! i was also invited to gus9 screening @ OWERRI ON 21ST ..... i hope and pray to GOD dat i make it to d last man standing... am believing d ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY would help me achieve dis... in JESUS name ...AMEN !!!
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by SINCOWORLD(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
they sent me that i hv been selected 4 d regional screening at owerri on 21 but i dnt knw wat nxt to do coz there was no mail sent to my box. Pls i nid to know wat nxt to do.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by coolopj: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
I also got the message but no email.....
You have been selected 4 d regional screening 4 GUS9.Come wit ur credentials as stated in d mail.Venue;HockeyPitch of National Stadium SurulereLagos.Sept21.7am

1 Like

Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by SINCOWORLD(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
does dat mean they'l not send us mail for referee of a thing? They also sent d same thing to my nxt of kin mobile.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by yugeedprince: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hey nairalanders. I jst got an sms inviting me for GUS screening on friday, 21st in Owerri...but no confirmation mail concerning the credentials to come with havn't been sent..
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by bluesboy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
@mixed%gene, did they send any mail to you concerning trhe credentials you are supposed to come with? Pls wat are the credentials, tell fellow nairalanders so that we will be prepared. I got two invitation text messages but no mail. As i stands now, i don't even know the credentials they are asking for. I would appreciate any help with this.

1 Like

Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by SINCOWORLD(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Naxo my bro. Pls if any one of u recive d mail should share d info wit us. Thanks. #Sincopedia inc.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
I was invited to Owerri, 21st. How's the screening gonna be guys? And wat are we expected to wear? Pls help..
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2012
@SINCOWORLD.
My believe is that, if you are selected for the pre-screening exercise, GULDER TEAM would send you an email almost immediately or under 24 hrz. Search your email well check your junk mails too, Otherwise my dear i dont think you were selected.
But if you are given a "ref number" i think you're good to go even if you dont get an email. Just ask around from any other selectee for a copy of the Terms and Conditions for You to sign it. I wish you goodluck.
@ Coolopj and yugee d'prince, same applies to you.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2012
@bluesboy.
Yes , i got an email under 15 minutes of my registration. A congratulatory message with a reference number , attached with a 3 page strict Terms and Conditions with referee form which has to be signed and brought along on screening day.
Credentials are ur educational qualifications (very important) . They also requested for proof of age.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
@Scad.
It is my first time too, i also seek for the same answers as you , all i can say is come prepared physically and mentally.
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by yugeedprince: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
@everybody
Hmmm. I'm still waiting for the confirmation email.I've searched my mailbox thoroughly. The only thing I saw there was just the newsletters they've been sending me. Abeg those that have already been screened, how did it go? How was it like? What and what were you guys asked to do?
Re: Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here by mixedgene: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
I have sum update, wit pix frm d owerri center

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Storms Multichoice Head Office In Search Of Explorer Decoder (photos) / Think Like A Man - Official Trailer / I'm 15 And I've Slept With Men Over 300 Times!(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.