Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? (35164 Views)

Check Out Pix Of Flaviour N'bania Eating Akpu In A Local Restaurant / Flavour N'abania, Eating Akpu In Public! / Laff O! Photo Of Davido Eating Akpu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders! I think its high time we organised a fasting and prayer session for Seun and his moderators.they really need spiritual cleansing because the kind of stories that make the front page these days baffles me.when you guys are ready for the prayers lemme know.I shall invite TB joshua to conduct the prayers.
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by kariolality: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Misterpaul: who is 'davido'?..and who is his father?
Is he Jonathan's first son? who is 'davido'?..and who is his father?
Is he Jonathan's first son?
Davido is the son of Deji Adeleke,a brother to a very rich politician in Ede,Osun state..Do your research,you might have heard of that name "Deji Adeleke"..
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Chukwuemeka007(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
Photoshoped! Source please
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by izuch(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Wow!!!! This is amazing. So davido swallows akpu? So hard to believe that such a celeb of high standards can swallow such a low class food. Pls can i also see a picture of him eating beans, yam, plantian, coco yam, rice, okpa, moimoi, semo and most important of em all drinkin garrium hydroxide all on the front page cause it'll make nairaland more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Lilspicer(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Disone na fatlie photoshop sas head fat anyway he deserves it..his to proud meatchewww
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Afam4eva(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
What's wrong with Davido eating Akpu? is he an American?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by slimyem: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Front page baby
Seun and Mukina2 are sick !
#pun intended!!#
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: Seun and Mukina2 are sick !
#pun intended!!#
Seriously... the gutter-trash that makes the frontpage these days is a reflection of where Nairaland wants to be. a place for blissful ignorance and vain opinions .. soo disappointing
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Willzkid(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
ItsModella: and so what? how does this now affect the price of garri?
It sure will..In basic economics, when the price of a product's close substitute Y (in this case fufu) reduces, demand for that substitute increases, at the expense of the product in question X (garri)...the forces of demand and supply will set in causing a reduction in the price of the product X to offset it's reduced demand,...
This will definitely affect the price of garri..and it is frontpage worthy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Smartdoy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Priceless95: Pls i want 2 download dis pic
what f0r? Nairaland talk self d0n taya me, make e n0 ch0p again? If any celebrity wiwi, u na go bring am c0me fr0ntpage, if dem yawn, una go talk, afterall dis PE0Ple are humans like u nawn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Super1759: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
papaejima1: Garri Squad Oyee!
Garri Squad Oyee!
Garri 4 life!!
smh.
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by queensmith: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why do they like to disrespect my davido omo cocoa farmer like this ehn? Omo baba olowo, you people no looku face at all at all. Disrespect grin
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Amecharaovoko(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
. . . ? ? Akpu . . . akpu . ? ? What is "akpu" pls ? Is it produced from palm karnel ?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Garriprotects: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
But davido is a human being na! Abi is he a god?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
Garri_protects: But davido is a human being na! Abi is he a god?
Even gods sef eat akpu and the likes.

You no dey see where them dey use such things as sacrifice keep for amadioha and sango for nollywood? undecided
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by bunmifx(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Davido Father is Multi-billionaire and Chairman of Unity Bank
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by gen2briz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Come to think of it, if #Teamgarri people start asking how does dis affect the price of garri...mods would activate thier banning and hidding post palava.....but to be candid how does dis thrash affect their price of garri...

Soon now this post would be hide and i would also be ban but thank God say them neva ban my other 7 username .....#iRepTeamGarri

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: seun cant be serious about combatting the gaarri squad if he keeps allowing posts like this make front page.
God bless you! Why won't the G-force go on rampage when abosolutely meaningless threads make the front page? Now a picture if Bill Clinton or Obama wacking garri and 'home boys kola' will be more deserving of the front page grin
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Afam4eva(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
bunmifx: Davido Father is Multi-billionaire and Chairman of Unity Bank
So, what has this got to do with the topic at hand?
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by tjskii(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
But dis isn't davido na,look closely at d pic,its just his look alike
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by olamsaheed: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
ddippset: it is posts like this one that make me want the 'garri' crew around, more than anything.

Me too
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by abduliik: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
What about it? A man eat his local food and it became news flash? Common let's talk about something els folks!
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Ninapha(f): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
Davido, iriri nini kpara ume ee
akpu!
Berem iriri nini kpara ume
akpu!
Suen oriri nini kparume ee
akpu!
Lucky Picolo iriri nini kpara ume e
akpu!
Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
bunmifx: Davido Father is Multi-billionaire and Chairman of Unity Bank
so I should go and climb high tension pole because his father is a rich man? Mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? by Excelboi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mehn, dis pix nah confirm photoshopping! From the neck, you could notice...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola / Photos Of Davido In Hospital / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.