Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) (1789 Views)

Nigerian Reporter Win UN Gold Prize Medal 4 Report On Lagos Coastal Erosion(pics / Buhari’s Investigation Reports Of Assir The Lebanese Terrorist / Read Nigeria Constitution On Citizenship And Make Up Your Mind On The Lebanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) by ayobase(m): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2012
Pls, I just wanna know that name of the Dana airline anchorman (I gez he interviewed our Minister), and any of his useful bio-data!
The guy surely got my attention, but was distracted doing something else when he rounded off the report!
Re: Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) by StellaBella(f): 1:59am On Sep 07, 2012
ayobase: Pls, I just wanna know that name of the Dana airline anchorman (I gez he interviewed our Minister), and any of his useful bio-data!
The guy surely got my attention, but was distracted doing something else when he rounded off the report!
Dem wan donate money for our wedding.
Is that why u were not in bed last night?
No tv for u tonight, I got u a live show.
Hold tight. Lol
Re: Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) by ayobase(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Dem wan donate money for our wedding.
Is that why u were not in bed last night?
No tv for u tonight, I got u a live show.
Hold tight. Lol

Wassup Bebe...how ur night....
Me just wanna know the guy's info...his accent called my attention!
Go check ur e-mail!
Re: Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) by billante(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2012
He should be ajuli ngelele! The half lebanese half nigerian reporter of AIT! He was doing his youth service with AIT! I don't know if he was retained.
Re: Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) by ijebabe: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2012
Lol! What a name grin
I can now unfollow this thread smiley
Re: Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) by dont8(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
Can't believe those coffins will be flying soon.
Re: Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) by ayobase(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2012
billante: He should be ajuli ngelele! The half lebanese half nigerian reporter of AIT! He was doing his youth service with AIT! I don't know if he was retained.

Thank u very much brother!

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan In Controversy For Dressing Inappropriately To Burial / Whos Are Ugliest Female Politicians, Post Their Pictures / Muslim Countries Are Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.