Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... (665 Views)

Arms Deal: If Only Dasuki Gave Me My Share / Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... by usmanyaro17: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2012
The best things in life are free,democracy entails freedom of choice,association and expression,as much as GEJ by divine arrangement at present is the President,commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Federal are public of Nigeria,we all know how he emerged through destiny and fate,a man loved by so many,humble,contrite and patient.I could remember vividly when the late President Umaru Yar'adua was hospitalized in a foreign hospital,GEJ didn't rush to capture power by all means,he waited for the appointed time and today he is Nigeria's no one man.Even though there have been some challenges in the country which the GEJ is working to see that things work as expected.There is need to give the benefit of the doubt to see what he will unfold to us by 2013.....GEJ is not a bad leader as portrayed by some few people who are been manipulated to destroy Naija.I don't care if some agree with me abt GEJ,all I know is that he means well for Naija and we will smile. Again....
Re: Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... by Balyz: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2012
your head no dey correct. olodo kawai
Re: Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... by hakanai(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2012
At op you could be right sha!!! So we continue to wait and see.I know for one thing power has improved maybe.I used maybe as its during such season dams get filled with water and power improves.So when we approach next rainy season and its still getting better then i could remove maybe from my sentence.Wish him the best.Also i believe security has improved regardless.Its better than some months back and security agents are gradually changing to meeting this from equipments to preparedness.Accountability is also important,at what cost our getting what?So i partly agree with you,as a leader he needs our support regardless.In terms of harmony,i suggest he looks at the option of taping some peoples mouth starting with his people,then others who lack some sort of sense in there crap public talk.
Re: Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... by bubadaniel13: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
At least GEJ just spend a year plus and there are signals that some things are gradually taking shape,let's give him more time see what he has for us.....
Re: Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... by Israelmossaic: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Just for these reasons, I like the I jaw man
1 power
2 electoral reform
3 Signing of the FOI Bill into law
4 women empowerment
5 subsidy probe
Re: Whats The Big Deal If I Support GEJ..... by Olaolufred(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
There is no big deal in supporting who you chose to.
It is your right, sp use it.

However, do not twist truth to blindly support him.
If he is wrong, let him know.
But when he is right, Praise him.
That is how to help him become a responsible leader.

But what I see is that those jobless youths given laptops to start e-support
for this government defends when it is even glaring the man is smelling like a sanitary tank.
Let us support not just for our stomach sake, but for posterity.
QED.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Spreading Death Rumours About Patience Jonathan / East Cyber Mafia / USA Sends Two War Ships To The Coast Of Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.