Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) (907 Views)

Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Pictures Of Flood In Benin Central , Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by Acidosis(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2012
From all indications, the people of the core north, west, and eastern part of the country are already targetting the presidential seat come 2015. (The likes of Fashola, Okorocha, Buhari, GEJ, etc).

Some may not understand the tricks, whims, carjoles and caprices of these tribalistic and ethnic vampires but plssss for the future of the north central region, lets not succumb to any of these people.

Never you believe that "f00lish" statement that says "Nigeria is one". Nigeria is only one on the geographical map.Thanks to Flora shaw for calling us Nigerians, however she'll be regretting her efforts wherever she is now.

The past leaders have underdeveloped the region all because we don't have much oil to paint their dry lips.. not forgetting the vast mineral resources wasting on and below our ground.

I must commend President GEJ, atleast for sitting 2 universities at a time in the region. He's the best man so far.. but is that what we really need at this point in time?

In Nigeria, I've learned that "It is better to vote for a sick man from your place, than a healthy man from another region" (I quote that without no regret)

Never you believe a Governor is better than any Governor from the north central. some states only have much & more money/allocations cos of the much attention given to their oil by the F.G and some others working on inherited past glory. so there is absolutely no reason why any sensible literate/illiterate governor would not build mansions, hospitals, roads.

Now you see the reason why we also need that President who would give us much attention/favoritism/special treatment for the tin, petroleum, coal, iron ore, limestone etc..

If the only available person is David Mark, please vote for him. Yes vote for him because he is from your region. It is better that way.. Don't listen to some hypocrites.. cos they'll always come with deceitful sermons, their blood is so thick with thorns of tribal erythrocytes. They are ready to kill you to get their brother on seat yet they'll come preaching "one Nigeria".

Plsssss & Plsssss, do not be deceived. "Presidency no be 1 day tenure". It will take another 4 or 8 years of bondage if will fail.. .. ..

Acidosis.
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by hakanai(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2012
Acidosis: From all indications, the people of the core north, west, and eastern part of the country are already targetting the presidential seat come 2015. (The likes of Fashola, Okorocha, Buhari etc).

Some may not understand the tricks, whims, carjoles and caprices of these tribalistic and ethnic vampires but plssss for the future of the north central region, lets not succumb to any of these people.

Never you believe that "f00lish" statement that says "Nigeria is one". Nigeria is only one on the geographical map.Thanks to Flora shaw for calling us Nigerians, however she'll be regretting her efforts wherever she is now.

The past leaders have underdeveloped the region all because we don't have much oil to paint their dry lips.. not forgetting the vast mineral resources wasting on and below our ground.

I must commend President GEJ, atleast for sitting 2 universities at a time in the region. He's the best man so far.. but is that what we really need at this point in time?

In Nigeria, I've learned that "It is better to vote for a sick man from your place, than a healthy man from another region" (I quote that without no regret)

Never you believe a Governor is better than any Governor from the north central. some states only have much & more money/allocations cos of the much attention given to their oil by the F.G and some others working on inherited past glory. so there is absolutely no reason why any sensible literate/illiterate governor would not build mansions, hospitals, roads.

Now you see the reason why we also need that President who would give us much attention/favoritism/special treatment for the tin, petroleum, coal, iron ore, limestone etc..

LMAO !!! who are you to suggest such? what votes do you control and what block can you pull/align to your cause.A tree can not make a forest and making peace with all around you is inevitable.living in isolation can not make it good for you.So you better wake up.There is more to it than sycophancy,nepotism and lust for corrupt money.
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2012
haka_nai:

LMAO !!! who are you to suggest such? what votes do you control and what block can you pull/align to your cause.A tree can not make a forest and making peace with all around you is inevitable.living in isolation can not make it good for you.So you better wake up.There is more to it than sycophancy,nepotism and lust for corrupt money.

Well I understand your points.. "a tree cannot make a forest". So lets wait till 2015.
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by Jarus(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2012
I'm from the North Central but I look at the competence of the candidates, not where he comes from. From all the names being bandied around, here is my preference

1, Fashola (Great administrator, but may not be able to solve the cankerworm that Corruption is)
2, Buhari (still believes in this man as capable of returning Nigeria to sanity but age is the issue)
3, Mark (I see this guy making headway in solving BH problem - he has this mediation and negotiation skills)
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by Acidosis(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
^ ^ fabulous explanations, though Buhari is "no, no" for me.
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Jarus: I'm from the North Central but I look at the competence of the candidates, not where he comes from. From all the names being bandied around, here is my preference

1, Fashola (Great administrator, but may not be able to solve the cankerworm that Corruption is)
2, Buhari (still believes in this man as capable of returning Nigeria to sanity but age is the issue)
3, Mark (I see this guy making headway in solving BH problem - he has this mediation and negotiation skills)

That one in bold get serious 'perception-baggage' that changing will take years of media strategy to change. Personally I like him, he is urbane looking, suave and Presidential in appearance but he keep alienating himself from a critical mass group; the social-media friendly folks.

Fashola...hummm the perception of him as a Tinubu candidate may not sell well in some parts of the country...especially those against state police which he has been championing. But If Nigeria is really serious, its people like him that we should be looking at.

Buhari IMO is just not sell-able outside the core north...no matter his so called good intentions.
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by hakanai(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Acidosis: ^ ^ fabulous explanations, though Buhari is "no, no" for me.

I like Buhari and support Buhari,But my choice for the future now has shifted especially looking at age on his side.He should be an elder states man.If God permits us we need generational change and political change from one party state.Allow a new age of people to champion the fate of the people in Nigeria.Amongst all that were listed i can single out Fashola.That said i also see some people with proven abilities in the SE apart from other zones.Every section of Nigeria has a spark and all we need to do is ensure they are brought to the fore front of change and true transformation.mark is not fair in my opinion.He has a track record of clinging to power and irregularities (typical of persons like Obj and Atiku etc).Lets allow people with good intentions,patriotism,rule of law and ideas come forward.
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by cashmentor(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
Jobless Thread!
Go to Bed and wake up in 2015! North my A***
Ooh! Sorry, wasn't invited..
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Jarus: I'm from the North Central but I look at the competence of the candidates, not where he comes from. From all the names being bandied around, here is my preference

the day that one becomes president is the day i'll finally admit that nigeria has truely gone to the vultures!
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by courage89(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2012

I actually believe Buhari's age is an asset in this current dispensation, considering how Nigerians put so much emphasis on respect and the role it plays in our politricks. Its going to be difficult (not impossible) for a younger person to come and dictate to the age group of Obasanjo. To solve corruption issue, you have to be able to confront the likes of Obasanjo downward without any political backlash.
Re: A Call On All Central Northerners (2015) by Acidosis(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
..using this opportunity to remind the north central northerners the great task ahead. Power must shift to the central..come 2015.!!

(1) (Reply)

#wonderful :: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Africa's Economy / Church Members, Man Fight Over Noise Pollution / Bakassi’s Forgotten Children: Charity Lends Its Gifted Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.