Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ (29200 Views)

Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Fred Amata Hugs And Kiss, Ex-lover Ibinabo Fiberesima In Public (photos) / Genevivie Hugs And Poses With A Fan To Take Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by ayoola2002(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
What is wrong with these gari people? do they have sense atall? must they comment in the first place, why are they behaving as nuisance? which amnesty shd be given to them? do they want this forum to progress or not? if they are in seun shoe, are they going to allow fool like them to wreck what he has been for the past few years? Dear Seun, continue to ban them, am at ur back.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Gwekzy: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dey reconciled a long time ago, Chris actually featured RiRi in D Remix of his hit track 'Turn U̶̲̥̅̊
P̶̲̥̅̊
the music'..I RealY like iT when Love Conquers all
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by ZeusI: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
The fact is that the hidden post in this forum is more than the comments, why? Because the thread itself is non beneficial to what we should be concerning ourselves with: Nigerian problem. Again, i must say that it was after SEUN publicly sanctioned the posting of the sort, that these guys gained sympathisers, therefore, SEUN should apologise to them or they; like virus will infest and make nairaland disgusting, which means abandoning this site for more serious others, the better alternative for SEUN up here is, installation of a device that will eliminate anything garri; that is: if it is available to NairaLand. And please try to put a ban on the tribalists, it may be another virus, which if not tackled, will destroy the reputation of this forum. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Decryptor(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
If this is true, this is simply a case of a dog(Chris) going back to it's vomit(rihanna) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Zhrew(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
I always knew they would come back together. That girl loves him. But next time, it will be for good.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by naptu2: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
Love is a funny thing. People can have "righteous" opinions about who a person should date, etc, but only the couple understand the chemistry between them. They are the only ones who know what they are feeling.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Those of you making nuisances of yourselves by posting garri comments on different threads should cut the silliness out. What is your problem? The forum does not belong to you and the person it belongs to has made laws that you should abide by in order to be members, if you are not okay with the laws then leave, stop trying to decide how he runs his business and stop trying to ruin things for him.
Get a life all of you, for the love of peace. Go outside, get jobs, and stop taking your useless garri campaign so seriously.
@topic, whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by mat2lock(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Seriously the garri issue becoming really disgusting nd unbearable.... Yucckkk... This people should get a life it not funny at all...
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by patrickmuf(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lmao not against such post, but it should never make the front page...Does it mean anything about the "yankees" make the front page? Inferiority complex on display even in our very own NL

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
fellis: Those of you making nuisances of yourselves by posting garri comments on different threads should cut the silliness out. What is your problem? The forum does not belong to you and the person it belongs to has made laws that you should abide by in order to be members, if you are not okay with the laws then leave, stop trying to decide how he runs his business and stop trying to ruin things for him.
Get a life all of you, for the love of peace. Go outside, get jobs, and stop taking your useless garri campaign so seriously.
@topic, whatever.

SEUN shaGARRI caused it...SIMPLE....I was also banned and I'm pro GARRI.....
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by naptu2: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Chris Brown and Rihanna should actually be on the front page and people who are trying to prevent that are infringing on the rights of others. If you don't like it, skip it. There might be others who like it. Why are you trying to impose your view on others? There are enough topics, threads and sections in this forum.

Why don't you go tell Linda Ikeji that she can't have this kinds of stories on her front page? I may not like these kinds of stories, but it'll be wrong for me to try to prevent those who do from enjoying it.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
ayoola2002: What is wrong with these gari people? do they have sense atall? must they comment in the first place, why are they behaving as nuisance? which amnesty shd be given to them? do they want this forum to progress or not? if they are in seun shoe, are they going to allow fool like them to wreck what he has been for the past few years? Dear Seun, continue to ban them, am at ur back.

Guy you should know that banning them wont stop them, the remedy to this problem is for seun to apologize for the statement he made against the word "garri" everyone was expecting seun to address the issues of insults on ones religion, tribe and the others but he ignored them and starts banning the people that uses the "Garri" word and it earned the garri crew enough sympathizers(which i myself is among).

Why is it when you curse someones tribe you always get away with it but when you ask how does this affect the price of garri which is just an exclamation and you get banned.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by MissyB3(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
naptu2: Chris Brown and Rihanna should actually be on the front page and people who are trying to prevent that are infringing on the rights of others. If you don't like it, skip it. There might be others who like it. Why are you trying to impose your view on others? There are enough topics, threads and sections in this forum.

Why don't you go tell Linda Ikeji that she can't have this kinds of stories on her front page? I may not like these kinds of stories, but it'll be wrong for me to try to prevent those who do from enjoying it.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by eyzeberg: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
How does. This increase d price of garri? grin
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by MrLee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: How this one take concern the average Nigerian now. This should be confined deep in celebrity segment and only matters affecting the common Nigerian should make front page.

If we ask our question now, una hand go dey scratch to click 'BAN' just so that total forum members go reach 1million. mtsccchheeww

Anyway, i like this user name and i no wan spoil am, so i will allow my other children to fall out, while I play 'marginally' by the rules.

[size=22pt]WAR START !!!![/size]
Bros leave that war now o i just come back 4rm ban o hw d G4 cabal
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
12 inches!:

SEUN shaGARRI caused it...SIMPLE....I was also banned and I'm pro GARRI.....
Why?
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
Am sowie,dis goes 2 d strong men of nairaland:dnt u pple knw dat pple's hidden comments make odas 2 laf away sorrow n unhapines?most comments av read earlier wic made me laf xtremely r no more again,dis appauling.d guy who said 'vacancy 4 a gari programmer n d oda who said 'take g=0.3-i mean,i c nothin bad here,its just 2 make evry1 laf,tnx.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
I told one of my friend last year dat if truly they(both) belong to illuminati...they will come 2geda,It make take long bur dey will surely come 2geda cuz dier god-father will settle d fight between dem
Comfirmed!!!! Now its true dey belong....
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by MsBella: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
And if Chris and RiRi have have really come back together, where does that leave Kerrueche Tran??
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by bigmaut: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
hmm!i remember rhihanna song:we found love grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by coalcoal1(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2012
The price of....... has been affected.
This thread is so silly. So many deleted posts just because of the word ...... I dont want to say it hence I am banished from NL.

IN FACT, CHRIS BROWN'S HAIR LOOKS LIKE ........... angry
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by killuminati(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2012
I am also a garri addict but I don't wanna be banned from NL....

I think my garri partners should take it easy and respond to topic relevantly. As in not making the garri comments more significant than even the subject matter.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 08, 2012
ayoola2002: What is wrong with these gari people? do they have sense atall? must they comment in the first place, why are they behaving as nuisance? which amnesty shd be given to them? do they want this forum to progress or not? if they are in seun shoe, are they going to allow fool like them to wreck what he has been for the past few years? Dear Seun, continue to ban them, am at ur back.

The next time u hear a garri comment that u think is offensive, u can simply ignore it. The more u fight them the more currency they get.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by saintneo2: 3:19am On Sep 08, 2012
Wow! The monetary value my beloved cassava product just rose by 0.1pc in the exchange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) / Patoranking Recounts How Timaya Pulled Him From The Ghetto And Changed His Life / Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.