Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* (922 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Pathfinder For Sale -- Buy And Drive!!! / Sold... 2006 Nissan Pathfinder For Quick Sale / Nnady Autos Offers For Sale TOKS 2006 Model Nissan Primera--- 08131012103 N950k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
2001 nissan pathfinder for sale. The ride is in a good shape. I can't upload the picture because the picture with me is above 200MB and the maximum size for uploading on nairaland is 200MB or less.

Features
*4 wheel drive
*Alloy wheels
*Ac/climate control(full option)
*CD/radio/cassette player
*Engine is perfect condition
*Never been sprayed with original colour(ox blood red)
*mileage: 213000

Asking price: 800,000/negotiable
Contact 08134853335

NB: SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Available
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by cantab(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
send pix 2 charlinkon2@yahoo.com..am in ph so u cn talk.
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2012
cantab: send pix 2 charlinkon2@yahoo.com..am in ph so u cn talk.

Check you email, I have sent you the pictures.
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2012
Available
Serious buyers only
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by eosunde: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Send pix τ̅☺ eosunde2@yahoo.com
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2012
Available
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2012
eosunde: Send pix τ̅☺ eosunde2@yahoo.com

I have sent u pictures to your email

Serious buyers only
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by ricktack: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Please you guys should be careful with ppl you deal with in PH, there are 419ers, they must have changed the numbers again. A nissan pathfinder was posted a week ago in PH, I priced from them, they told me 650k last, I got to PH, something told me to go with some of my friends in the Army. To cut the long story short, no Vehicle, the boys are just fraud stars, what they do in PH, they will take you to the bank, ask you to pay them the moni and every change you have, then when you get home, your eyes will be clear, they use diabolic means to collect moni from you. Plz my brodas, be careful, I was almost a victim 2days back for this same car, in PH. Buy your cars from a register dealer in Lagos. Be advised, moni is not easy to get. I work with Defence that's the luck I have.
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
ricktack: Please you guys should be careful with ppl you deal with in PH, there are 419ers, they must have changed the numbers again. A nissan pathfinder was posted a week ago in PH, I priced from them, they told me 650k last, I got to PH, something told me to go with some of my friends in the Army. To cut the long story short, no Vehicle, the boys are just fraud stars, what they do in PH, they will take you to the bank, ask you to pay them the moni and every change you have, then when you get home, your eyes will be clear, they use diabolic means to collect moni from you. Plz my brodas, be careful, I was almost a victim 2days back for this same car, in PH. Buy your cars from a register dealer in Lagos. Be advised, moni is not easy to get. I work with Defence that's the luck I have.

Those who know me on nairaland knows my reputation, I have been on nairaland since 201O and I have nobody has had issue of scam with me, ask engr. habib, admingem, and a host others. Rackag or whatever you call yourself I am not against ur comment but you should know where,when,how to post such comment, there is already a scam trend on automobiles/cars.
You are only somedays old on nairaland and you making noise.
My boss in his office wants to sell his car and am marketing it for him because I will get my share of money from the sell if I bring someone, what have I done wrong?
You give me a call, I take you to my boss, you see the car and inspect it, before anyother thing. Now you have spoilt my business.
It is a well know fact that their is 419 and black magic in nigeria, even the car dealers also black magic(juju) for sales, so why should we deceive ourselfs as if these things don't occur.
Its only a fool(mumu) that will pay for someone the has not seen, especially in a country like Nigeria where 419 is rampant.
So racktag or whatever you can yourself don't come to my trend to spoil my name because am not new member and I have built my reputation. Thanks
Re: 2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder For Sale at give away price *SOLD* by Benwems(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Available

(1) (Reply)

Clean Honda Accord 2000 Model Up For Sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Honda Accord 2004 . (EOD)... All You Need In A Car.. Just 1.2M..CALLNOW / 2004 Nissan Murano (registered) #1.150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.