Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business (2160 Views)

Enlightenment On Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Palm-oil Processing / Crude Oil Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by YK28: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Fellow NL
Please I need information on Palm oil trading business,I wish to know where to source and the market viability.
And I also have interest in the petrol / Diesel marketing business.Please advice
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by lucynkem: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hello, these are the 2 businesses that I am involved in. I must say that they are both very lucrative areas of business. First of all, at what scale do you intend to go into it? What range of capital do you have? Where are you based? These questions would hel me advice you better. Cheers.
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by barikay: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2012
lucynkem: Hello, these are the 2 businesses that I am involved in. I must say that they are both very lucrative areas of business. First of all, at what scale do you intend to go into it? What range of capital do you have? Where are you based? These questions would hel me advice you better. Cheers.
what petroleum product do u market?
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by YK28: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
lucynkem: Hello, these are the 2 businesses that I am involved in. I must say that they are both very lucrative areas of business. First of all, at what scale do you intend to go into it? What range of capital do you have? Where are you based? These questions would hel me advice you better. Cheers.

I wish to start on a small scale,with few drums to test the market.I am presently based in Ilorin,Kwara State.
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by Akins02324(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
I will like to get more information about this business as well.
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by delaruh(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
YK28: Fellow NL
Please I need information on Palm oil trading business,I wish to know where to source and the market viability.
And I also have interest in the petrol / Diesel marketing business.Please advice

We are into palm oil business,you can be our supplier in ilorin ,all you have to do is get a ready buyer because its cash and carry condition ....write us on davidpinion111@yahoo.com for more info
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by YK28: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2012
delaruh:

We are into palm oil business,you can be our supplier in ilorin ,all you have to do is get a ready buyer because its cash and carry condition ....write us on davidpinion111@yahoo.com for more info

The quoted mail address is not responding,Ive tried sending you a mail.
Kindly give an alternative email address.You can also reach me on - jooks@hotmail.com .Thanks
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by YK28: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
delaruh:

I am still expecting to hear from you.Thanks
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by YK28: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2012

I am still expecting to hear from you.Thanks
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by Durts: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please i need more information on the oil palm sales and like how mush do i need to start dis business, u can reach me on. 08068009961 or via email; durotoyetunde@ymail.com
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by lucynkem: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
barikay: what petroleum product do u market?
AGO, DPK, LPFO AND PMS.
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by obicentlis: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
My family have a palm plantation in the east. Write me if you re interested. Its cash n carry. We can supply you any ton you might need. Obicentlis@yahoo.com
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by LBanks(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
obicentlis: My family have a palm plantation in the east. Write me if you re interested. Its cash n carry. We can supply you any ton you might need. Obicentlis@yahoo.com
Hi I am interested in the Palm oil trading stuff, Although i dont have the money now, but as soon as i get it i will like to contact you, thanks
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by beconx: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2013
This trade is stale though but i intend to revive it... i have got interest in palm oil business for awhile now.. can any one in the house help out on this.. i reside in lagos
Re: Need Info On Palm Oil Trading & Petroleum Marketing Business by Peeo(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Hello @all
Please Search for ' peeo ' and you'll get answers to all your questions ma/sir.
Do have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sme Data Share And Sell / Ekoshopping.com Only Reliable And Safe Place To Shop Online / Do You Want To Make Money Like jiji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.