Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican (23264 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by topboyz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Many people who have misconception about this controversial actress will not believe that she is a good Christian.

Though, sone wonder how she attends church services without creating commotion with her mammals gland. Anyway, the tinny voice actress has disclosed that she prays to God as a christian and she attends church like a normal human being.

"Prayer is a personal thing with God. I tell God what is on my mind. All have sinned and have come short of the glory of God. I go to church you know; I am a born again Anglican." She said.

But as controversial as she is, she have suffered a lot of misconceptions from people mostly her colleagues, most of these are what she is aware of.

Her comment about that is simply that, "I have bad press publicity about the kind of clothes I wear and all that. There was a time I attended this old school party and I dressed the old school way. The press then wrote that this is how Cossy is, she is looking ugly, and maybe she was on cocaine and all that. How could I go to an old school party looking new school? That day, I even had nice Brazillian weave-on on and I had to weave it any how so that I will look old school. I think they just like talking about me." She told us.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18791/61/im-a-born-again-aglican-i-go-to-church-cossy-orjia.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by dasparrow: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
topboyz: Many people who have misconception about this controversial actress will not believe that she is a good Christian.

Though, sone wonder how she attends church services without creating commotion with her mammals gland. Anyway, the tinny voice actress has disclosed that she prays to God as a christian and she attends church like a normal human being.

"Prayer is a personal thing with God. I tell God what is on my mind. All have sinned and have come short of the glory of God. I go to church you know; I am a born again Anglican." She said.

But as controversial as she is, she have suffered a lot of misconceptions from people mostly her colleagues, most of these are what she is aware of.

Her comment about that is simply that, "I have bad press publicity about the kind of clothes I wear and all that. There was a time I attended this old school party and I dressed the old school way. The press then wrote that this is how Cossy is, she is looking ugly, and maybe she was on cocaine and all that. How could I go to an old school party looking new school? That day, I even had nice Brazillian weave-on on and I had to weave it any how so that I will look old school. I think they just like talking about me." She told us.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18791/61/im-a-born-again-aglican-i-go-to-church-cossy-orjia.html

Well, praise the Lord!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
Who is this Costly Orjiakor? lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by yuzedo: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
WHATT?!

How does visual (and physical) pros(ti)tution equate to Christ-likeness?!

This i(dio)t should not drag the Anglican Communion into the mud. I am very sure a lot of new-generation churches will be grateful for her "star-status" patronage! Nonsense! angry

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
O boy see statement "I'm a born again Christian Anglican"

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by nitlad: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Yeah
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by 2mch(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin
This babe keeps single handedly taking Nigerian's on with their hypocrisy. I like am sha! Nigerian's are too ashamed of her, especially Igbo's. But she wont go away. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy. Shes an air head, so she can never get it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
topboyz: Many people who have misconception about this controversial actress will not believe that she is a good Christian.

If Jesus can forgive the woman by the well .. Her case is not different... At least she owned-up to her sins .. How many of you here, guys and ladies, can open up to their sins?

10 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
I HEAR! I HEAR!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by sparko1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
WOW! MAN! I HAVE TO CLOSE MY EYE, YOU KNOW I AM STILL A VIGIL AND ALL THAT, BUT WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CALL HERSELF A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Next thing,i don become pastor...lol

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by thirdeye(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Well it is said by their fruit/behaviour you shall know them. May be when you grant this type of interview and you let people know the reason why you do what you do, it could help at the long run to dissuade people's mind from wrong perceptions.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by na2day(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
^ ^ God help her pastors o! grin
Any man of God that lay hands on her, has just touched an high tension cable grin

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by OMG1: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
Its a shame that nairaland is being spammed by "garri" and "this post has been hidden" comments. Me think seun shld do something fast . . . @topic cossy is not christ-like and thus not a christian.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by super1760: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
Smh* everybody is righteous and born again. Bokoharam are doing their deeds to please allah. Even prostitutes are doing their things to have money to pay tithe and church donation. What a misconceptioÑ

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Classicalman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2012

Cossy Orjiakor, repent and give yourlife to Christ. Start by deflating those fake baloons and wearing more decent clothing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by tiarabubu: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
A classic case of "not everyone who calls me lord...."

An embarrassment to all right thinking Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by ariyebaba(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Okay ! We don hear u.

Next

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Would it affect the price of her movie
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by yuzedo: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
tiarabubu: A classic case of "not everyone who calls me lord...."

An embarrassment to all right thinking Nigerians.

+100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Psylas(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Born again christian comfirmed by who
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
CHRISTIAN IS CHRIST LIKE.... HOW Z EXPOSING UR BOOBBBS N BODY CHRIST LIKE
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by EdDave(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Kai! If she s a born again, I m certain Endtime is near.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ice-prince 27th Birthday Party (Pictures) / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! / Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.