Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,947 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hey, Ladies! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hey, Ladies! (1103 Views)

Hey Guys! Meet Queen Okafor, The Hairiest Woman In Nigeria (photos) / Hey Am Mary From Calabar, I Need A Strong Guy Who Can Make Me Wet / Hey! You Need To See What Afrocandy Said About Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, Ladies! by tilewill(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
Yeah, this is our generation where nothing seems imposible. this l could say happens with the rapid growth of love and the great attributes we posessed. Be it nagative or positive, we all know it's love, a remarkably closed-minded that makes the world go round, even retains hope and breeds a new generation.

Hnmm, l perceived Akon has known all these before talking about wether having a nigerian lady as, or is it the slumming and glowing of our queens that attract the dude? Who knows, may be the guy is truly at the edge of looking beyond his small world and seriously in need of a right mental attitude lady for an extension,

[color=#990000][/color]
Now ladies; knowing Akon's reputation, the fame and the fortunes, even the fact that relating with such a guy may likely hit the rock sooner than expect {l love Akon and l'm wishing him the best in life}; Will you still see it as a bundle of blessing if he walked
up to you and asked for your hands in marriage, how will you react to his proposal?

Our ladies in diaspora may contribute but preferably the home based queens.

respect y'all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hey, Ladies! by Emad(f): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2008
i will Diss him big time
Re: Hey, Ladies! by darmys(f): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2008
i wont marry him, the thing go pain me sha
but i wont diss him like emad
i might just flirt with him for a while grin
Re: Hey, Ladies! by tilewill(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
$, hope u aren't trying to chase him away with that shalol

(1) (Reply)

P Square Plans To Build Mansion For Son As Birthday Gift / Drake Sure Looks Like This Dude Beside Him - See Photos / There Is Nothing To Marriage Other Than Children- Fathia Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.