Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse (19973 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by ngbest: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hmmmmmmm pls for me I think our police should be fast in any thing they are doing because allowing the deseased to stay will be causing more tears to the family. I think what happens has already happened. May her gentle soul rest in peace Amen cry cry cry
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by NDSMART(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
mkpologwu: She was in a hurry to head off to Lag for God-knows-what, but now she is no longer in a hurry to do anything yet some peeps want to hurry her off onto the grave!

Pls give the police a chance for once. They are helping the once-a-lousy-soul get justice.

That is if all I hear and read about this murder case is true!!!

Guy u harsh ooo.. This is sumbody daughter, we are talking abt...it might be urs morow..
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Cynthia is dead and gone. My concern is for other young girls that take that kinda mad and blind risk in their insatiable quest for MATERIAL THINGS and SEXUAL ADVENTURE.
To the ladies in the house, CYNTHIA's CASE IS JUST ONE OUT OF TOO MANY THAT GO UNREPORTED OR UNRESOLVED. DON'T BE PART OF THE STATISTIC.
Why are we wasting time talking about her soul resting in peace. CYNTHIA HANDED HER SOUL TO THE DEVIL THE MOMENT SHE WALKED INTO THAT SIN HOUSE(HOTEL) with her CRIMINAL LOVER. Even if she wanted to negotiate business with her fellow girl, it could have taken place anywhere but not a SIN HOUSE, talkless of negotiating what useless business apart from SEX-FOR-CASH DEAL in a HOTEL.
Say whatever you like, but your own days are numbered if currently you are as LOOSE as CYNTHIA. And 2moro people will come on NAIRALAND to blab about your SINFUL SOUL resting in which peace.
PEACE OF THE WICKED? We cant hoodwink GOD. For it is WRITTEN that "the soul that sinneth it shall die".
Her killers even have chance of making heaven if only they admit their sins and repent today. But for CYNTHIA, I know she burns right nw in hell. THAT'S THE BIBLE TRUTH
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by JstBrave(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Her killers even have chance of making heaven if only they admit their sins and repent today. But for CYNTHIA, I know she burns right nw in hell. THAT'S THE BIBLE TRUTH

abeegi, aw u take knw say na hell she dey ryt now? No 1 knws if she confessed her sins b4 she passed on. Thou shall not JUDGE.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by vitality33: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Cynthia is dead and gone. My concern is for other young girls that take that kinda mad and blind risk in their insatiable quest for MATERIAL THINGS and SEXUAL ADVENTURE.
To the ladies in the house, CYNTHIA's CASE IS JUST ONE OUT OF TOO MANY THAT GO UNREPORTED OR UNRESOLVED. DON'T BE PART OF THE STATISTIC.
Why are we wasting time talking about her soul resting in peace. CYNTHIA HANDED HER SOUL TO THE DEVIL THE MOMENT SHE WALKED INTO THAT SIN HOUSE(HOTEL) with her CRIMINAL LOVER. Even if she wanted to negotiate business with her fellow girl, it could have taken place anywhere but not a SIN HOUSE, talkless of negotiating what useless business apart from SEX-FOR-CASH DEAL in a HOTEL.
Say whatever you like, but your own days are numbered if currently you are as LOOSE as CYNTHIA. And 2moro people will come on NAIRALAND to blab about your SINFUL SOUL resting in which peace.
PEACE OF THE WICKED? We cant hoodwink GOD. For it is WRITTEN that "the soul that sinneth it shall die".
pls dont judge, so dt u wil nt be judged. Our God is a merciful God. Rmber d adulterous woman in d bible, but wen dey brought her befor Jesus , Jesus said '' one dt hv nt sin should first cast his own stone''. N all disappeard.So be careful d way u judge pple so dt u wil nt be judged.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
Cynthia was from my home town though we are smarter than dat as happened..RIP
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by greall1: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
Well poor girl
sun ree ooooooooo(RIP)
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
vitality33: pls dont judge, so dt u wil nt be judged. Our God is a merciful God. Rmber d adulterous woman in d bible, but wen dey brought her befor Jesus , Jesus said '' one dt hv nt sin should first cast his own stone''. N all disappeard.So be careful d way u judge pple so dt u wil nt be judged.
I can only wish she repented before they took her life. if she did not, no amount of pity or sentiment will change that. yours is to repent today and stop deceiving others with your HELL-ROAD DONT JUDGE SERMON. U cant fool God. Think about it
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by free2ryhme: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
freecocoa: That one dey.
police wan hammer for d corpse nah shuo shuo
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
JstBrave:

abeegi, aw u take knw say na hell she dey ryt now? No 1 knws if she confessed her sins b4 she passed on. Thou shall not JUDGE.
Just dont fall victim chikena! Cos u may not get d chance of asking for forgiveness.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Tropilo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
Who is this inglorious "hon" judging poor Cynthia?
Its unfair to talk about her that way. As far as i am concerned we can never know what transpired between her and those devil's agents because we can never get her side of the story. So please, stop being uncharitable with your words.
She has done nothing to any of us to deserve such unkind words. Instead, she has become more of an iconocrast. Her death will at least make our sisters, friends and relations more sensible and watchful in matters as this.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Limaoscar: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
i think afam4ever and co should stay off any thread pertaining to the late cynthia, before you start stoking some unnecessary fires somewhere.

its not a crime to not have empathy, but you sure as heck can shut the heck up and just keep your thoughts to yourself?

i find people who rejoice over other people's sorrow, very annoying and imo, they're under a curse. Especially when this is someone you dont know personally and who has done nothing to you?

your posts so far as regards this matter, havent been impressive at all.

even if its your enemy, just shut up for goodness sake.

and this applies to the other misfits out there as well

Seconded, so many ediots on this forum...Afam has one of such recruit called Ebamma
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by ZackiGp(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dis girl news no dey finish?they shd allow d late poor girl rest in peace joor.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Classicalman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
@Mr Righteous, we have heard you. But are you not being a hypocrite by having that "sinful" user name? Im just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Classicalman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
@Mr Righteous, we have heard you. But are you not being a hypocrite by having that "sinful" user name? Im just saying.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by chuquiz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

OGA ,YOU HARSH OH, WHY JUDGE?? cry
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Classicalman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by BusHouse(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Why didn't the police inform the parents the body won't be released before they planned the funeral??

The poor parents no doubt have mentally prepped themselves only to get an "Opps, not today. . .burial postponed until. . .whenever".

It's difficult enough planning a child's funeral, then having to do it twice? Come now! Who is in charge of the Public Relations Dept for the Police? They should know this was an EPIC FAIL!!

Way to ruin something that was already getting them praises undecided
My exact thought.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by solayemi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Djtm: How long does it take to conduct an autopsy?
. When my sis-law died last year @ luth it took d hospital abt 3-4 hrs 2 do d autopsy and we collected d body dsame day 4 burial.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by preselect(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
in my opinion, no lady should honour an invitation from a stranger to a hotel room. its just unacceptable. this is a sad story and i hope it never happens again to any lady.

. . . . .and the culprits should have their hands tied behind their backs and thrown into a caged pit with 249 cobras and 2 very hungry, starving pythons. if anyone survives it, he should be shot, cut into pieces, burned, acidified and his ashes scattered across the atlantic.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by dasparrow: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Post

What is taking them so long? This lady passed on towards the end of July. We are now in September and they have yet to perform an autopsy? What were they waiting for? This is just crazy. And the police knew her family had her funeral planned for today. How come they did not notify her family in advance that the corpse will not be ready for pick up today? Nigeria!
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by ifychybrian: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by ifychybrian: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by myike23: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
Uduaghan is an idiot. He hasn't done anything good in Delta State. The only thing he knows how to do is to attend different functions like commissioning of buildings and naming ceremonies and BURIALS. There's rily no governor in delta state
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by oubi: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dis story is becoming anoying by d day..before and after hers, there has been more deaths of more inocent pple so y is dis one been painted differently.

@--All of Ʊ that say she has gone to heaven.. Isn't that judging also? Abi na only person weh talk say she Ɗƺƴ hell Ɗƺƴ judge...

Autopsy... To prove what? ...that her killers are inocent or that she comited sucide.. grin grin. Abegee!!
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by BusHouse(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Mr judge or pastor, please leave judgement to God.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by solayemi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
. Do u need some medical help? I'll advice u visit yaba left 4 urgent attention. U pass waec or jamb @all? What is a brothel? And u think u can save a soul wt d crap typed here? Man, u need to visit calvary again.
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Agbor Girls are smarter than this shit Cynthia did 2 her self...May be na North spirit make the girl doll...Dunno
Anyway she's gone...RIP
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
She has been devalued to "that facebook girl. . . ."

o ma se!
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by burningspear(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Truth is bitter, it has to be told! Yes we have all sinned and come shut of His Glory. But this is a call for repentance. What on earth is a General's ONLY daughter doing in a hotel with unknown 'Facebook' friends! With all her education and training? I have never stopped thinking about this, for I still cry in my closet. Where is morals again among us, people? Ladies and dear sisters in the house, please listen to God. Each choice or step we take without guidance only leads to crisis. Live good, live right, shun immorality! Think about what really matters at the end of life. Men and brothers here, remember that lady is someone's daughter or sister! Do not harm her anymore, let her go!! "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity" (2 Tim 2:19)

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by WebSurfer(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
The truth here is the family got money, if she was from a poor background, you wouldn't here or see all these things going on..
Re: Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse by McLerin: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2012
all i knw is...dis lyf is gv nd take...sex 4 cash deal!;(...it sucks.,..str8 to hell!! dnt get it twstd...am nt a judge... odas in ds shady deal shld learn their lessons naw so dat dy wnt bite dier fingerz!..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Girl Found Dead In Gbodofon River, Osogbo (Photos) / 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State / "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.