Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Parboiled Rice Available For Sell. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Parboiled Rice Available For Sell. (624 Views)

We Supply Parboiled Rice / SOLD!1000MT Of Thai Parboiled Rice At N4,251 Per Bag. Just Berthed At Apapa Port / 24,000 Bags Of Rice Available For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parboiled Rice Available For Sell. by befada: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, This is to inform you that, i have 20 containers of rice that is schedule to arrive into the country in one week time with competitive price.

For more information, Please do call me on: 07063385837 or skype: dammyadey25
Re: Parboiled Rice Available For Sell. by stpat1(m): 1:43am On Sep 08, 2012
where will it be landing? How do get to participate in PH or Lagos. where will it be offloaded? pls send price, name and other details to saintpatrics@gmail.com. I will also give you a call. I am very much interested. I have been into it before.
Re: Parboiled Rice Available For Sell. by samadex2007: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
Send me the name of your rice and the price for buying up to 100bags.
Send me an email:samadex2007@yahoo.com
Re: Parboiled Rice Available For Sell. by malele(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
Oga send me the name of the rice
The price and quantity for a truck load
And price and quantity for half truck load.
My yahoo address is chukwuma_nkwoji@yahoo.com
Thanks
John

(1) (Reply)

$US79 Wedding Gowns: For Importers only! / Franchisee Opportunity- International Shopping Network And Logistic Company / Its About The Time To Get On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.