Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ododo Farahan - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ododo Farahan (1882 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ododo Farahan by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
i just saw this book and i decided to share it here. i have tried to copy it and past it here several time without number but the moderator continue to hide my post

NOTE: WRITTEN WITH YORUBA LANGUAGE

1. ODODO FARAHAN http://acadip.net/images/ODODO%20FARAHAN.pdf
2. THE REVELATION http://acadip.net/images/THE%20REVELATION%20BOOK....pdf
3. NJE OMO OLOHUN NI JESU http://acadip.net/images/N%20JE%20OMO%20OLOHUN%20NI%20JESU.pdf

MORE TO COME
Re: Ododo Farahan by maclatunji: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
^LMFSO. Moderator didn't hide your post O. Maybe you're posting a file that Nairaland cannot accept. If you guys continue like this, you will be blaming Moderator for Power failure in your homes. #LOL.
Re: Ododo Farahan by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
maclatunji: ^LMFSO. Moderator didn't hide your post O. Maybe you're posting a file that Nairaland cannot accept. If you guys continue like this, you will be blaming Moderator for Power failure in your homes. #LOL.
i know what am saying i post this books three times but when i check it back it says the post has been hiding. So whats the meaning of that
Re: Ododo Farahan by maclatunji: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
^Ok O. Please, what are these books about?
Re: Ododo Farahan by OPEYEMIAD(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
maclatunji: ^Ok O. Please, what are these books about?
the title tell what they were particularly number 3
Re: Ododo Farahan by maclatunji: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
OPEYEMI AD:
OPEYEMI AD:

I might have to move it to Literature section if I don't see its relevance. One of the reasons I asked you the question I did. Are they for Muslims or what?
Re: Ododo Farahan by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
maclatunji:

I might have to move it to Literature section if I don't see its relevance. One of the reasons I asked you the question I did. Are they for Muslims or what?
i think that will be better if you can do so is for both Muslim and Christian
(the book is Salvation debate between christian and Muslim)

(1) (Reply)

CALL PROFESSIONAL BOOK EDITORS|To Professionally Edit Any Book| / You Reap What You Sow. (A SHORT POEM) / Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.