Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians (670 Views)

Mobile Ads Business Development Workshop With Yemlat / A Week Of Mobile Application Development / Nairaland Mobile Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians by Agewapy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
I have a Wapsite But i don't earn any money from it, i want someone to help me Make Money in Nigeria with my Wapsite? Because other wapmaster are rich from their wapsite but i am not. PLS HELP ME WITH SOME MOBILE ADS COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT NIGERIANS. Pls!
Re: List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians by UncleJJ(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2012
what d url ?

1 Like

Re: List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians by Agewapy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
http://agewapy.ru.gs PLS HELP ME I DON'T EARN ANY CASH FROM IT.
Re: List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians by Widow(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2012
Other wapmasters have their own domains.
If you invest nothing, expect nothing.
addynamo and adbrite will serve mobile sites.
google for more.
Re: List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians by dansmog(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Widow: Other wapmasters have their own domains.
If you invest nothing, expect nothing.
addynamo and adbrite will serve mobile sites.
google for more.

register with one of those ads company adbrite or addynamo... and fix the code giving to you, to any place you want the ads to be displayed.
Re: List Of Mobile Ads Companies That Suppost Nigerians by Agewapy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

50% Promo! Own A Quality Website For As Low As N25,000 / How To Add Contact Form To Your Blog / List Of Some "Useless" But Fun Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.