Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Insight Communications Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Communications Interview (5342 Views)

What Is The Salary Of B.sc Level 8 Officer At Nigeria Communications Commission / Insight Communications Ltd Test / 2007 Insight Communications Aptitude Test Holds Dec 9th 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Communications Interview by bjibola: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2008
I received a text from insight communications that i passed there test. Am to have an interview with them on 19th, Please does anybody in the house know what to expect. Thanks.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by beekay: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2008
Hi, I also received the same message. Tomorrow, Im meeting with a friend that took their interview same time last year. Ill let u have the info as soon as i get it.

HAvent posted in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while. What a way to start.
Lovely day all. smiley
Re: Insight Communications Interview by bjibola: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2008
Thanks a bunch, please keep in touch
Re: Insight Communications Interview by bukkieosun(f): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2008
Hi,
Am also invited. Pls keep us posted.
Thank you
Re: Insight Communications Interview by abiri(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hi all.Happy new year .It's being long I replied last.
I also received a similar test also guys , 19th ,I'll kp d house posted about new info.
Take care all. smiley[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Insight Communications Interview by beekay: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2008
My friend told me dat they wnt thru 3 round of interviews on the same day. In the first stage they asked them general interview qxn individually. In the second stage they were grouped and asked to discuss a topic individually.And lastly a topic was thrown to them and they were asked to discuss the topic as a group.

SEE YA THERE
Re: Insight Communications Interview by viceb: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
Congrats guys for the 1st round. I was also called. Hope we get through the second stage.
CHEERS!
Re: Insight Communications Interview by debeo: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
pls would like2 no what dey are into. Can some body tell me about insight communication? Pls I need info about dem.
Was also invited
one love.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by kibadu(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
hey guys,
congrats got the message too.pls kip me posted.
one luv
Re: Insight Communications Interview by khar: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2008
Just check out www.insightnigeria.com.
All the best guys
Cheers
Re: Insight Communications Interview by adelarin(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2008
angry shocked all this wahala to employ 15 people.! na wah o.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by hafos(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2008
i was also invited for jan 19th too.please if anybody knows how there interviews are conducted do not forget to please inform the house. we hope we all get the job In sha Allah!
Re: Insight Communications Interview by speak2me: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2008
is there really anybody that wasnt called for the interview cos virtually every1 that was @ the test got the interview txt,

are they just into bulk sms or what, angry

anyway good luck 2 yaa all 19th by 9am i guess,
grin
Re: Insight Communications Interview by clickguze: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2008
Hey all, I also got the text for the interview. Insight communications and troyka holdings in general is Nigeria's largest marketing communications and PR outfit. They do adverts for many top companies in Nigeria and beyond like MTN samsung, NB PLC, PEPSI international, Amstel Malta, Guiness, and many banks. See you all @ Ikeja GRA on the 19th. Best of God.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by ikhideman(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2008
Hi! I got their text inviting me for the interview on the 19th @ 9am.

Pls does anyone know how we are to dress(this is my FIRST EVER interview)? Is it suit or just shirt & tie?

Thanks, awaiting your response! Who knows their pay?
Re: Insight Communications Interview by bjibola: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2008
ikhideman:

Hi! I got their text inviting me for the interview on the 19th @ 9am.

Please does anyone know how we are to dress(this is my FIRST EVER interview)? Is it suit or just shirt & tie?

Thanks, awaiting your response! Who knows their pay?

I suggest you wear a suit. Yes Oh, how much dem dey pay sef? Dem to get whahala pass make dem no dey pay big cheddars.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by tumbi: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2008
hi not everybody has bn invited,hope the interwiew is goin to be done in batches.pls give the house feedback on the interwiew
Re: Insight Communications Interview by rayo2002: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2008
hi guys, i also got the sms inviting me for their interview and contrary to wat someone said earlier not every1 who wrote d test got called for interviews.

from d info i have, there are three stages. the first 1 being the most important. we'll b meeting a panel of abt 3 pple and will be asked just abt any kinda question so i'd advise y'all to read newspapers and get current. The second stage is where u discuss a topic, like a presentation and they'll be checking out ur comm skills and confidence level. The last stage is similar to d 1st one, only that u'll be meeting much senior pple.

wishing u all d best

n.b: abeg dress FORMAL o
Re: Insight Communications Interview by ikhideman(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2008
Na wa O! If what you are saying about the interview stages is right, then one should be prepared. Although, its going to be interesting. Looking forward to the 19th.

The number of persons invited for the interview is so much, i wonder how they intend conducting 3 stages of interview for each person. Check your e-mail to confirm what I'm talking about!!
Re: Insight Communications Interview by Hoyine(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
Thanks for the info guys. Got both the sms and the mail. C y'all on 19th then. Very best to all.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by Hoyine(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
Thanks for the info guys. Got both the sms and the mail. C y'all on 19th then. Very best to all.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by dupsy09(f): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2008
I wish all those going for the interview all the best. Insight is a very good place to work and i think that they pay good money. It's a pity i didnt pass the test. I was sent a text that i wasnt successful cry
All the best nairalanders
Re: Insight Communications Interview by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2008
@ dupsy

i like your spirit girl. you rock! perhaps u need to taech a certain idiot on the "which way NLNG?" thread how to cope with the word 'no'.

thanks for the wishes. i'm sure i speak for everyone.

i'm also certain that it is a spirit like yours that God will give special things to. i'm sure yours will come and it will b fantastic when it does.

ciao
Re: Insight Communications Interview by rayo2002: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
@iceblue

na wa o. i thot i was d only one amazed at kuwena's posts. and i thot girls could be petty.

@dupsy

Better things will come your way my dear.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by techy(f): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2008
I am happy somany of nairalanders are called for the interview. I wasn't called .I was sent a text to that effect. I wish you guys the very best, especially those of you that have such career dream.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by clickguze: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2008
@rayo2002

It's nice to hear that you were called for the interview too. c ya there and best of God.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by Emperoh(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2008
Has anyone got an idea of what their entry level salary looks like.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by ikhideman(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2008
Guys & Ladies! Wishing u all the best in the Interview! My God help us, Amen!
Re: Insight Communications Interview by speak2me: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2008
hmmmmm!!!! smiley smiley

The much awaited INTERVIEW as come and GONE, grin grin

@ 1st upon getting there i tot i was @ a leadership conference cos of the multitude of corporately dressed gentlemen and ladies i.e the candidates for the interview.

(not all seemed to be job seekers). grin grin

Although they were all kept waiting for a long while before the interview quitely started.

Two interviewers per four candidates each, asking questions varying from background to personal aim @ Insight comm.

after waiting for close to 2 hours, allas they had to release a list of about 100 succesfull candidates from about 350 that where interviewed. cool

i was not shortlisted for the next stage which commenced afterwards, cry

but i found out that a 2 phase group discussion with a group leader each was the next task for the remaining 100 afterwhich they were told to await mails from insight comm.

i wish the remaining candidates best of luck, kiss kiss kiss

holla grin grin
Re: Insight Communications Interview by Hoyine(f): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2008
Hello Landers,

I was at the interview conducted by Insight Communications on Saturday. Plenty of corporately dressed people all waiting for the interviewers 2 start. We were approx 400.

The first stage was a one on one interview with any of the many interviewers and the basic questions were short summary about yourself, your goals, aspirations and why insight communications.

Names were called out after this stage and a total of 115 people were shortlisted. We were later informed that what was required to pass that stage was confidence.

The second stage required that we divide ourselves into groups of 12 to be interviewed by a panel of 4 with the HR manager present as a silent witness.
We were asked to pick a piece of paper from a common pool: the papers contained topical issues which we were to discuss on till we were asked to stop. The topics were different and were mainly current affairs related.

The panel said they were going to assess our accuracy, mental agility, lateral thinking, mannerisms, diction, dressing and composure. Big big grammar which they later reduced to "your ability to do Sharp-sharp".

Immediately after this stage was a third stage wherein we were asked to pick from the same common pool with the only difference being that we discuss the issue as a team.

After this we were told that the successful applicants would be contacted.

People are seriously prayin for success and I'm one of them!
Re: Insight Communications Interview by collino: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2008
hey i hav nt been contacted i wrote the test in dec 9 pls contact me if u hav any info 08036795385,collino2k@yahoo.com.
Re: Insight Communications Interview by Emperoh(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2008
Lets hope and pray for the best

I couldn't believe the Ultimate Man for the Last GUS 4 hasn't gotten a job offer. He was sighted at the Interview venue.

Good Luck to us man. I hope it favours us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! / Pls Help! Capital Express Insurance Invited Me 4 Inteview. / Pwc Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.