Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Booze Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Booze Quotes (1037 Views)

Vintage Booze? (humour} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Booze Quotes by ogorluv(m): 4:35am On Sep 08, 2012
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
- Frank Sinatra

Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure, hooking up with fat hairy girls.
- Timothy Walsh

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
- Anonymous

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
- W.C. Fields

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
- Henny Youngman

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
- Stephen Wright

When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven...
- Brian O'Rourke

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline... it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
- Frank Zappa

Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
- Winston Churchill

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
- Dave Barry

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
- Humphrey Bogart

I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.
- Homer Simpson
Re: Booze Quotes by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2012
But Homer Simpson is a fictional character
Re: Booze Quotes by larride(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
lol
Re: Booze Quotes by JojoArmani(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
waita pls give me anoda chilled bottle of bear and give every body in dis thread.

@op is pepper soup also allowed?
Re: Booze Quotes by ogorluv(m): 3:52am On Sep 09, 2012
Valiantvaliant: But Homer Simpson is a fictional character
Dude, this is the joke section not history channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Booze Quotes by ogorluv(m): 3:54am On Sep 09, 2012
Jojo Armani: waita pls give me anoda chilled bottle of bear and give every body in dis thread.

@op is pepper soup also allowed?
Very allowed, but don't forget Homer simpson befor he kills somebody.
Re: Booze Quotes by Lagusta(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2012
Sorry, I don't drink alcohol, only coke, fanta, malt, juice, tea, coffee, nd hot cocoa.... Are those also allowed
Re: Booze Quotes by ogorluv(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
Lagusta: Sorry, I don't drink alcohol, only coke, fanta, malt, juice, tea, coffee, nd hot cocoa.... Are those also allowed
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lol, The New N700 Note / The Trial. / Photo Of The Of Day :what Tension In The Nigerian Education Can Do To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.