Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Do You Want Import From China? I Can Help You! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Want Import From China? I Can Help You! (1102 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Import From China? I Can Help You! by Alexander9: 2:39am On Jan 08, 2008
Dear sir,

How are you doing!

My name is Michael xu, who working in a generator manufacturer in China,
we can help you import something from China, for instance, generator,
fasteners & hardwear products, mobile phone, tyre,laser gyroscope and so on.
so, if you want, please touch with me!

Shanghai Sunshow Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd. the second large
portable generator producer in China, brand are "JINLING". We can provided
you about gasoline generator:0.65---5.5kva, and diesel generator 4.5---23kva.

I'm very appreciate your interesting, and thank you very much in advance!

my email: michaelxu885@gmail.com
xujian@jinlingcn.com
mobile: 86 15921316504
Re: Do You Want Import From China? I Can Help You! by biggozz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2008
Interesting Xu!

currently I am sourcing for some good products needed in Nigeria which I can import from China.
though you may not know much about the Nigerian markets, I will like to ask you to make more inquiries and see if you can find more goods you think will have high demand which you already have in the Chineese market, and i do not mean the ones that have flooded the Nigerian market, it has to be a relatively new product in Nigeria so as to avoid the risk of facing many competitors.

You can reach me through my e-mail: gloriouson@yahoo.com.

If you have any good idea, we can do business.

David.
Re: Do You Want Import From China? I Can Help You! by Alexander9: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2008
can someone advise me on how to import from China?

Re: easymiaki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Easymiahi,

I think your queation is very simply!

you can find what you want import in china, and you an find a friend or credit agent, he or she
can help you!
and you must know, waht certificate you want goods enter Nigeria need. for instance, if you want
import generator, you must  application "FROM M".

If you need more, you can contact me! me email: michaelxu885@gmail.com

Rgards

Mihael

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Dell Vostro Laptop For Sale / Training For Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Innovators / Etisalat Blackberry Services Are Really Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.