Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies (1564 Views)

Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. / How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year / Don Jazzy And D Banj Split As Djs And Radio Stations Stop Air Play Of Dbanj Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2012
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Enoquin(f): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2012
And what are you suggesting? What steps have you taken? I read the piece and expected a solution somewhere towards the end...
Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2012
And did i forget to mention more Hollywood child stars like Keke Palmer (Akeelah and the Bee), Selena Gomez (Another cinderalla story), James Tyler williams( Everybody hates chris), Corbin Bleu(Jump in) and Emma Roberts(Wild child). They ve got a lot of them whom they hold in High esteem unlike their counterparts,NOllywood
Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2012
Hmmmm, nice one, the nigeria children/teens should be given a chance to showcase their talents like the hollywood aforementioned names above but only if nollywood producers will be reasonable bout this.@ Enoquin,pls re-read d article, its a suggestion with a solutions written at d end of d article.
Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Enoquin(f): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2012
honeypie311: Hmmmm, nice one, the nigeria children/teens should be given a chance to showcase their talents like the hollywood aforementioned names above but only if nollywood producers will be reasonable bout this.@ Enoquin,pls re-read d article, its a suggestion with a solutions written at d end of d article.

I had to go up and read again...and still I see no solution, I just saw something that tended towards a plea...let me clarify...it's like the President saying 'Enough is enough' to Boko Haramist but with no clear solution on how to curb the menace...don't get me wrong, it's good she wrote that...she is not the first to and won't be the last...what is she doing about it means just that...
Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
Yea Enoquin i m workin towards bringing kids nd teens into this whole scene but the producer i ve met so far are always pessimistic abt this. I ve numerous plays written 4 them to act on too. If only i ve got financial back up, i would make it a personal mission to actualize this plan
Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Enoquin(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
jennypinky: Yea Enoquin i m workin towards bringing kids nd teens into this whole scene but the producer i ve met so far are always pessimistic abt this. I ve numerous plays written 4 them to act on too. If only i ve got financial back up, i would make it a personal mission to actualize this plan

That's more like it...but are you sure the producers are pessimistic of your scripts because it's got children in it? What genres do you write on?
Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
Try n understand dis is a new trend and they ar doubtin its success. Let me say i write on teens movie. Bout genre, i cant be specific cos i ve diff stories which focus on either Adventures, Fantasy, Romance, Action, Drama etc

2 Likes

Re: The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 09, 2012
The thing is nigeria have many young talents, i could remember an audition i went for 5mnths back, u ve got to see young children on display!! Couldnt beliv my eyes :O If'u ve finance u can do ur own production rather than waiting for those pessimistic and lazy producers who dnt want to take their time to do sth unique. Seek for financial back up.this is a change in d Nig. Film world and it's s a good plan, Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Again Just 7 Months After Giving Birth To 1st Child / (chuddy Gay) ''i Was Gay But Not Anymore'' - Chuddy K / Nigerian Singer-waje Warns Stalker To Let Her Be-details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.