Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission (1099 Views)

Se*x Scandal Rocks Gokomere Mission, Catholic Priest ‘feasts’ On Married Teache / Fuel Price Hike, Fuel Subsidy Scam, The Cabal And The Rest Of Us / Meet Members Of The Cabal Holding Nigeria To Ransome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission by Bontia(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
I hav seen many posts about the price of garri being affected or not by any post being posted on this site. My curiousity amplified when i saw this same garri cabal on twitter. Why do they always post garri? Why are their garri posts frowned at? What does their garri posts mean? Why wont they stop posting garri and what is theìr aim?

1 Like

Re: What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pls enough with these Garri threads. It is getting boring.
Re: What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission by Coldfeet(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
pDude: Pls enough with these Garri threads. It is getting boring.
Boring to who? Its actually gaining momentum! If you ask me and I don't see why people should be banned for including garri in their post banning it makes them more popular and aggressive.
Re: What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission by changedhuman(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Bontia: I hav seen many posts about the price of garri being affected or not by any post being posted on this site. My curiousity amplified when i saw this same garri cabal on twitter. Why do they always post garri? Why are their garri posts frowned at? What does their garri posts mean? Why wont they stop posting garri and what is theìr aim?
They are freedom fighters,people like you and me who think nairaland policy/politics is unfair. And their aim is to derail any useless topic dat makes it to d frontpage if it has nothing to do with d average nigerian. They are at war with seun and his illiterate MODS
Re: What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
Yet to understand this "garri cabal" gist of a thing. Why is it polluting everywhere Mods, it is high time you guys started locking these garri related threads undecided *bored*
Re: What Is Garri Cabal And What Is Their Mission by Freiburger(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2012

(1)

Prophet Muhammad Movie ( That Killed U.S. Ambassador & Others In Libya) / A / Mother Jailed For Sleeping With Her 12year-old Sonwhile Her Partner Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.