Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Mtn Is A Big Thief..... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mtn Is A Big Thief..... (691 Views)

How MTN Is Defrauding Their Subscribers Through Their So Called Free Calls / 10 Reasons Why Moon Landing Might Have Been A Big Lie!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is A Big Thief..... by cars4sell: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
We will pay for services and we will not get it why? I always pay for 1 month blackberry subscription and i hardly get 2week of proper service both on phone and on my moderm. pls how can we stop this people from cheating us?
Re: Mtn Is A Big Thief..... by page9(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2012
you are not alone. I subscribed to N2000 monthly 500mb data bundle about 2 weeks ago.

It is almost 2 weeks to the expiration of the subscription yet i have not been able to use 40mb out of 500mb!!!

It is so sluggish i wonder why i subscribed to it at all. I tried browsing @ night, very early in the morning and even early today being sunday ( weekend) . No difference.

It appears it is there tradition. I could have concluded that my Nokia 701 is the culprit but i was using airtel b4 now and i could downloaded anything faster but i decided to change the network when i noticed persistent wiping of my subscription.

For instance, i loaded 500mb in july and in about 10days into d subscription, i received a text that my subscription will expire the following day i should renew when i still had 300mb left.

I thought it was a joke until i discovered it was wiped off d following day.

I called customer care, was told it was software error, promised it will be restored later.

I decided to renew hoping the 300mb will be added. But similar thing was done to me in August,

i quietly replaced the airtel sim with mtn hoping i will get a better deal but no quality service at all.

Atleast, i could still use airtel till they still the balance. This one is there but useless.

Any suggestion or recommendation will be appreciated from those who know the way out of my situation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Freshwater Ich With Marine Salt? / Who was Better ? / Hyperbranched Polyester As Toughening Agent Of Epoxy Resin Systems Has Good Perf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.