Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Blogger Enlightement - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Enlightement (566 Views)

How To Create A Blog Using Google Blogger / How To Add Header Image To Blogger / Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Enlightement by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
I just ventured into web design and blogging recently. I am trying to get the design of the side banners on blogs like lindaikejiblogspot.com but could not do this after trying for several days and weeks. I have tried adding widget from the layout and template, used bannerfans etc but could not get this done. I have also tried on youtube to get the video training but it seems this is not available.
Please can any of the older and more experience bloggers and webmaster assist with either the steps on how this could be done or free training materials on the internet, kindly assist a brother in needs
Thank you
Re: Blogger Enlightement by supersta: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2012
hey brother wats up.what you need i got them .go to visit my blog and reply me if thats what you are talking about
i did it all by myself without any toturials .http://www.advertbuk..com
Re: Blogger Enlightement by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2012
@OP Sorry for the unnecessary stress you caused yourself.
What you want to do is actually very easy.
Just add the banner image and add the url link you want it to go to.
Let`s know if it works for you..
Re: Blogger Enlightement by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2012
chipmunkey: @OP Sorry for the unnecessary stress you caused yourself.
If you visit: http://lindaikeji..com/ for example, check the side banners on both margins of the - how were they created? They are definitely not created by what you just described. I will be grateful for more education if you could still assist
Thank you
Re: Blogger Enlightement by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2012
chipmunkey: @OP Sorry for the unnecessary stress you caused yourself.
My comments below and above
Re: Blogger Enlightement by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
super sta: hey brother wats up.what you need i got them .go to visit my blog and reply me if thats what you are talking about
i did it all by myself without any toturials .http://www.advertbuk..com
Thanks, I will like to know how you were able to create the different sizes of these adsense banners - please assist. Please note that your banners are actually adsense banners, if you go to http://lindaikeji..com/ for instance, you will notice that almost all of the banners on both sides of the are not adsense - they are ads banners! My question is how to create this ad banners , especially with different sizes.
Kindly assist with more education
Thank you
Re: Blogger Enlightement by supersta: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
my brother i can see you are still new in this business cus am not yet in adsense so i cant ve adsense banners in my .minehttp://www.advertbuk..comand linda's own [url]lindaikeji..com[/url]are thesame thing,i created them.now what happens is that the banners automatically take the shape of the image size you are inserting.Go and check my website again and compare with[b] linda's then you will see that its thesame.[/b]i can explain you every html secret going on in Linda's in minutes. First I will like to know your blog address to see how ur template looks like then i can start directing you on how to do it.reply me with your address .there is a secret there n not every body knows it.hope you did some maths cus it needs some measurements and estimations. grin
i know all this things cus wen my mates go to sleep at night thats when i start getting curious shocked to know logical things
thanks am watiing for your reply.
Re: Blogger Enlightement by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2012
@Op you`re such a waste of space. I hate it when people don`t listen to simple professional advice. angry
Re: Blogger Enlightement by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
chipmunkey: @Op you`re such a waste of space. I hate it when people don`t listen to simple professional advice. angry
Thank you
Re: Blogger Enlightement by supersta: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
hello man; i thought i told you to give meyour blog url so that i can look your template design and tell you what to do but yet you did'nt still send it.
I want to help you but its like you dont realy need help. cus i have to start first by seeing your template then wil start the teaching.

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Professional Webdesign Book / New Blog In Town!!! / Hello Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.